Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about lowering my 300 touring with eibach springs not sure which i should do the;
pro kit 1.6 in in the front 1.5 in rear
or the sportline kit 2" drop all around
i want the car low but at the same time dont want to scrape over the reflectors in the street lol if any one has any advice, pictures, instructions it would be much appriciated
thanks, daniel

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The biggest problem I think you'll run into with the lower sportline springs is having to roll your fenders. It's hard to tell, but my car looks to have a 3" gap after I installed 22's. I would certainly like to go for the 2" drop myself.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
hi Daniel,
I am not sure about that brand of Spring but!! most of them are the same when it comes to the measured height. I had my last 300c a 2008 , lowered 2``with 22`` x 9`` wide on the front and 22``x 10`` wide on the rears and never had any issues with rubbing and our roads here in Australia are shit with pot holes etc everywhere. The ride quality suffered a bit so with my new 1010 300c Iam going for coil overs and that way I can adjust them to the height I need too. Only issue I have now if finding a set of coil overs that give you a good ride and still handle which is a big ask I know. Cheers Mate and good luck.:banana:

Regards
Geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts