Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally what so many people have been wanting, our fog light LED halos. Be one of the first to have the complete Flashtech LED Halo line up on your ride. Dont miss out on this one!

This Group Buy will end Aug 10th. Dont want 2 big GBs ending on the same day.

This will be listed on 4 different forums and once again, they will all be combined to help get the most people on board to get to the lowest pricing for you all!

Crazy Group Buy Pricing​

Retail price is $119
1-10 people $79
11-20 people $69
21-30 people $59
31+ $49

Above prices are for white only, but of course you all have options to get exactly what you want.

+ $10 for any color(except purple)
+ $25 for Purple
+ $25 for Bullet series Halos.(purple will cost more)
+ $149 for new fog light housings with Halo Install

Shipping will be $10 for ground and $15 for express.

If you buy headlight halos at the same time, you will save 10% off the headlight halos.

Payment Details​

A 25.00 deposit is required to hold your spot to help get the pricing down.

All deposits can be sent to [email protected]

PLEASE put this into the comments section when sending your deposit.

1) Screename and what forum you are on
2) what colors you need
3) What number you are on the list
4) contact info and phone number

It is very important we have all this information when the deposit is sent in to us, it will also help the process move faster.

1)DaBlackPearl-AF
2)AbbyCharger-AF
3)CVP33-AF
4)Midnight451-AF
5)Smooth06CSRT-AF
6)dvan829 -AF
7)Quick Silver SRT8
8)Meathammer
9)auspiciousmind
10)Mik3y
11)3733h
12)MyMopar
13)3Dave3
14)SublimeDaytona111
15)jcgcrawler
16)TB3113
17)liljoejoe54
18)sak9880
19)gusgus0513
20)2 Hypnotize
21)Spiffywerks
22)Deaconsrt8
23)Unknown (PS)
24)Thirsty4907
25)QwickSilverC
26)
27)
28)

All deposits are non refundable.

Explanation on Bullet series Halos provided by Steve.

Hey everyone I have gotten about 5 pm's a day about these ground breaking halos! Because there are so many color options we decided that in order to be able to make sure we know what people want we were going to do a group buy!

The Bullet series halos have two separate circuits which gives the ability to customers to pick two colors for their halos. These can be turned individually or by themselves.

This also allows our amber and white halos to be used as halos and turn signal simultaneously! When I say we are working on some cool stuff I was being serious! Our first set of this nature I currently out being tested and results will be shown shortly!

In addition we also have a wireless remote system that can be used to turn each circuit on and off via a wireless keyfob! This is very cool as it solves many issues with dual circuits!
Here are some pics of a different setup from a Charger but it gives you the idea of what the Bullet series is.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am very interested, I heard these are lifetime waranteed.. is this true?
This is just for the fog lights? How do you install them in the fogs?
I know you also make led halo's for the headlights but how much are they?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir, lifetime warranty. It is just for the fogs but you can save 10% on the headlight halo kit if you order that at the same time. The fog lights ave to be opened up just like the headlights do.

·
Registered
668 Posts
can you install the Halo's too for a price or is that not your thing? Also what is bullet series halos?
X2 on the bullet series halos?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much are the LED headlight halo's? Do the fogs and the headlights come with detailed instructions since I have never done this install?
Hopefully instructions will be on our website so you can download them pretty soon. If not, we can provide you with a write up on how to do it.

Hmmm, I want the healight and fogs....but am scared about opening the headlights....
Its not that hard. Seems scary but if your kinda use to working with your hands then you should be ok. Since your atleast thinking about doing it yourself tells me you should be able to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are the 300c headlamp halos a full circle, or are they a horseshoe like these charger ones? I do like the indicator option!
They are as full circle. Also, you can get any 2 colors you want pretty much, not just white and amber.
you guys do know the 300C and SRT fog lights are a different size then all the other LX cars right?
Yes sir. Yours are a little larger. We have you taken care of. :wink:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Deposit sent. Put me down for #10.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts