Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to get our fellow LXers out again...

Ok so here is what I got planned for the Central Oahu Regional Park.

Meet up around 10AM have a little BBQ then cruise out?

Or meet up around 10AM, then cruise out to North Shore and have a little BBQ there?

Any suggestions post them up!

Driving directions to the Central Oahu Regional Park:
Meet at the Tennis Courts.

If you want to google the directions here ya go.
94-801 Kamehameha Hwy, Honolulu Hi

Take H-1 to H-2 freeway West bound towards Wahiawa
Exit at Ka Uka Blvd (Exit 2)
Off the exit, turn left at the traffic light.
Stay on Ka Uka until you reach Kamehameha Hwy intersection. Go straight through traffic light into park to Baseball field # 4.

If you can make it, post up what you care to bring!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
hmm i think i can make it lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Young-7 Just Cancelled His Trip. I Will Be There. Need Any Help? Make Some Phone Calls. Maybe Able To Get In Contact With Other Fellow 300's

·
Registered
20 Posts
M&g

Hawaii Hemi, I'll make a point to get there. I'm living in Makakilo now. I'm driving an 06 CSRT8, Silver Steel, only mods are the Billett catch can, Air Hammer and some polished Billett stuff under the hood. Oh, can't over look my hemi tire valve caps.

Seoul_roller

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hawaii Hemi, I'll make a point to get there. I'm living in Makakilo now. I'm driving an 06 CSRT8, Silver Steel, only mods are the Billett catch can, Air Hammer and some polished Billett stuff under the hood. Oh, can't over look my hemi tire valve caps.

Seoul_roller
see you there!

Kevin

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kevin, good to meet everyone today. I had a good time. I know we just hung out but it was still good to meet some folks. I hope to do it again. Sorry I didn't stay with everyone at Aloha Tower. Take it easy everyone. Let me know when anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Did ya'll take any pics?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I didn't see anyone take any pics. We just shot the @#$% for a couple hours and hit the road for a ride to Aloha Tower. It was ok but it would have been better if we had more participation, lawn chairs, BBQ and some cool ones.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I remember one of the first times we had one at Keehi Lagoon. Pretty good times I had in Hawaii. Don't forget pictures next time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts