Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything has sold, thank you all for viewing!

First up pair of Brilliant Black VIP 300C mad eye lids, used them on my car for 2 months before I sold it, still in great condition. You'll need some new 3m double sided tape for installation. One of the eye lids corner is slightly rounded off, hardly noticeable. SOLD!

Next up Oracles LED 3 chip conversion bulbs in GREEN! These things are bad to the bone, such an awesome upgrade. If you have stock interior lighting, this is an easy replace the bulbs mod that makes the inside of your car look amazing. I used these in my car for 3 months before taking them out. They're very bright and definitely a head turner. Fits all 300C models; kit includes two 44mm map lights, two T-10 rear handle bulbs, one T-10 trunk bulb, two 31mm white vanity lights, two 3156 reverse lights (never used), and two 562 puddle lights. SOLD!

Last but not least a 12v remote control LED dimmer/strobe switch (plug n play). I bought this from Oznium, with intentions to set up with my green interior lights, but I never got around to it before I got rid of my 300. So I have this brand new never used 8 stage LED dimmer/strobe controller fresh out of the box. SOLD!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures.

Eyelids - SOLD

Lights - SOLD

Controller - SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
pics of the eye lids installed?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have any pictures of them installed sorry. I'm sure you can find tons on google.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Email sent, $100 shipped.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bumpske

·
Registered