Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

MagnaFlow SRT8 3" high flow cats

8K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  jjs 
#1 · (Edited)
Here they are, or I should say here is half:

Some dyno numbers and data should be following over the next few days.

Dyno Chart Data:

I was a little supprised how well the car responded to the cats ... enough where I will actually do some bench testing to see where it picks up the power.

So far as I can read these are good for about 9 WHP @ peak and 6-7 WHP on average. Torque is good for about 10 @ peak and 6-7 on average.

Solid 6-7 HP and 6-7 lb-ft of torque is not too shabby. Got to love the 6.1L of Displacement ... make even the smallest modification take notice.

Stock Parts:

MagnaFlow Parts:

Richard

See less See more
#30 ·
thread drift...

freakyshiat - in-n-out is shit, just come down to texas
my mind reading capabilities are not working very well...
fine, each is allowed their own opinion on burgers...
but "just come down to texas" is located where? and what do they make?
sorry man, you lost me...

I agree Todd, Texas does have some mighty fine B-Que!
Especially with a Shiner Bock in Hand as well... :biggrin:

#33 ·
Austin probably has the best BBQ, Houston/Dallas has the best steak/burger places. I know we cant compete with seafood :D

#34 ·
cbutler32 said:
freakyshiat - in-n-out is shit, just come down to texas
my mind reading capabilities are not working very well...
fine, each is allowed their own opinion on burgers...
but "just come down to texas" is located where? and what do they make?
sorry man, you lost me...

I agree Todd, Texas does have some mighty fine B-Que!
Especially with a Shiner Bock in Hand as well... :biggrin:
tx is known for meat/steak. If you come down to houston, ill take you to some of the best burger places down here. I am not talking about chains :D

#35 ·
btlfed1500

I like what you guys do

Any chance of packaging together a full 3" long branch header, correct diam.on the primaries to keep the gas velocity high (if available), 3" high flow cats, full 3" mandrel bent pipe and mufflers, with no diameter reductions to tailpipe.

This would give us a unified quality controlled system that we could trust, rather than something piecemeal that might not be optimal.

#36 ·
jketron said:
What is that place in the pan handle that does a 72oz steak? LET'S EAT

The big texan..

#37 ·
responses...

eggr - Richard is on 30 different boards and probably missed this post request of yours...
to answer for him - as I was the guinea pig car for the "cats" - they should be ready for sale in 2-4 weeks...

freakyshiat & Whitediamond - I will take you both up on your offers of eating "real" food when I am down that way again...
THANKS!

#38 ·
freakyshiat said:
Austin probably has the best BBQ, Houston/Dallas has the best steak/burger places. I know we cant compete with seafood :D
Where you like for burgers?

I know about seafood...haven't had a good seafood dinner here in 10 years...got spoiled from the 4 years I lived in Ft. Myers, FL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.