Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best choice? i really want to get that real noisy V8 sound on the hemi.. need some opinions here...

thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
slp loudmouth 1s

·
Registered
109 Posts
Look into a Corsa system, I have been persuaded to go that route by members on this forum, check it out and see if you like it.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
whats the best choice? i really want to get that real noisy V8 sound on the hemi.. need some opinions here...

thanks

If you're looking for a more noisy sound then you might be one to pick the Magnaflow. There are a few really good threads that were put together that test all the main exhausts and how they perform and sound.

The search here does not work real well, but after you play with it for a while you'll find what you need. One of the best ones I read was from a poster named Tork Monster. Try looking for that one.

Hope that helps. And paracing, that concludes my 300'th reply to an exhaust question :pat:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're looking for a more noisy sound then you might be one to pick the Magnaflow. There are a few really good threads that were put together that test all the main exhausts and how they perform and sound.

The search here does not work real well, but after you play with it for a while you'll find what you need. One of the best ones I read was from a poster named Tork Monster. Try looking for that one.

Hope that helps. And paracing, that concludes my 300'th reply to an exhaust question :pat:

thanks man, i really appreciate it. i think that's the one you're talking about, right?
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/pe...-zoomers-jba-magnaflow.html?highlight=exhaust
he got an srt but i guess it's still some useful information for me driving the 5.7 hemi.

i guess i'll probably go with the magnaflow since i'm over in germany and we got strict regulations over here regarding any kind of mods. which really sucks, for example, i actually wanted to go with the borla aggressive but it's not even allowed over here.

thanks for all the replies tho.:fing02:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
What happen to that guy who had links to threads for every question on the board? I forgot his screen name and haven't seen him in months. Sorry for the hijack, it's just he would have been the perfect guy for this thread.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im happy with my magnaflows,but i like slp loud mouths alot to.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like the Corsa cat back personally, had it on other vehicles, I like the HP gains more that the noise...

The set up I'm looking for my 300, is some SLP Performance DS3000- full length headers and a Corsa cat back, I see a lot of people talking about the loud moth... any HP gain comparisons?

Sorry not thread jacking... As I said I like the Corsa but would anyone recommend the MF over the corsa or something else still?

JMPO, I don't care too much for the Borla, FM is okay but out of the 3 you picked I'd go with the MF (or Corsa, LOL)

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
What happen to that guy who had links to threads for every question on the board? I forgot his screen name and haven't seen him in months. Sorry for the hijack, it's just he would have been the perfect guy for this thread.
Danno. (SRTdanno)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
SRT Danno didn't come back after that little admin -members shootout a few month's ago!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
SRT Danno didn't come back after that little admin -members shootout a few month's ago!

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't know how I missed that one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally like the magnaflows the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im happy with my magnaflows,but i like slp loud mouths alot to.
Did you get any vibrations inside the car with the Magnaflow?? I just got a local shop to install dynomax with tailpipes that he built. It's loud. I get a lot of noise at 2000rpm and not sure if I am crazy about it. The magnaflow system is in my price range and may have to switch to it....
any suggestions????:dunno:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts