Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I wonder how the spindle is set up...

*thinks to self*

I bet I could make bank if I engineer and produce a LX spindle that will fit 24s or better easy!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Some people do things just because they can.

It doesn't mean they should, it just means they can.

That persons taste is all his mouth obviously. Or they have more
money than brains.

Jim

·
Registered
585 Posts
uggggllllllyyyyyyy:)

·
Registered
526 Posts
look like sixes to me 28s are big as **** on a car

·
Registered
311 Posts
I DON'T THINK THOSE ARE 28s maybe 26s...ANYWAYS IS UGLY NOT MATTER WHAT...BUT IF THE OWNER LIKES IT....

·
Registered
974 Posts
Man that is crazy!!! I have only seen 28's on hummers and chevy/ford trucks and it was nuts how big they were. Cannot imagine that on a magnum.....much less with them floating by you. Insane, not necessarilly the way I would go, but I know that I would holler and scream if it passed by.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That thing is FUGLY!!!!!!!

Kinda reminds me of a TRACTOR (you know...giant tires in the back)

22's are really nice....but anything bigger just doesn't seem to look right on a car.

Just my opinion........

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Imagine the weight of those puppies.

Imagine the shocks, brakes, bearings, control arms and steering disintegrating . . .

Not my style, but I guess if one grew up with Hot Wheels toy cars, one could think that the look was - uh - cool . . .

·
Registered
974 Posts
I think it would blow your mind though if it passed you on the highway. Not only because of the massive size, but because those are floaters/spinners. It would be a sight running 70mph with 28 inches of wheels sitting still. I THINK WE NEED VIDEO!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
do 70mph and they'll probably fly off lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts