Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 300C. Are the Chrysler Maintenance/Care/Oil Change Plans for oil changes every 3,000 miles and scheduled maintenance every 6,000 miles worth it? It looks like they are. Anyone with these plans or anyone knowing about them please give me your comments. I now have 3,000 miles on my car and the 3,000 mile oil change was free. Thanks, regards to all, Bob.

·
Registered
159 Posts
make sure your dealer will accept the coupons before buying them. the dealers potentially loose money with them.

·
Banned
144 Posts
If you get the 5/75 scheduled maintenance plus you get oil every 3000 tire rotate every 6000 spark plugs every 60000 as well as air filter ac filter and the like. I paid $935 from Wittrock Motors ask for Kevin 7/100,000 Maxi Care $50 deductible was $2050

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

bling300c said:
make sure your dealer will accept the coupons before buying them. the dealers potentially loose money with them.
Hi. Thanks. That's a good point. Mine does but I am not sure of others on the road while on a trip. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ed

Buz-CCC said:
If you get the 5/75 scheduled maintenance plus you get oil every 3000 tire rotate every 6000 spark plugs every 60000 as well as air filter ac filter and the like. I paid $935 from Wittrock Motors ask for Kevin 7/100,000 Maxi Care $50 deductible was $2050
Hi Ed. Thanks for the info. I'll do that. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Fidelity

BobF said:
Hi. Thanks. That's a good point. Mine does but I am not sure of others on the road while on a trip. Regards, Bob.
I got the service plan from the dealer, and it is issued by Fidelity Warranty Service (FWS). I believe it was $500. It covers Full Synthetic Oil Changes every 3,000 miles, some multi point inspections, a coolant flush at 45,000 miles etc.. If I am not near my dealership ANY Pep Boy's will honor it, or I can pay (anywhere) and they will reimburse!

Dan

·
Administrator
14,583 Posts
Well I have the best full blown extended warranty that Chrysler offers which includes 20 oil changes over the course of 5 years. This is at the rate of one every three months. I just got in from having my 3rd change done as the roads are dry here today. I've had my car 9 months, 13 days and have 4924 Km's (~2950 miles). In Canada the oil change is worth $150 for the SRT8. By mileage I've only reached what should be my first change, but for warranty it has to be done every 5000 Km's OR 3 months, whichever comes first. I only had 500 Km's (300 miles) since my last one. It seems like a waste, but in reality I've paid for it up front anyway and my car is documented at the dealership should anything go wrong engine wise.

My car can now sleep the winter away till March knowing it's 4th change will have zero Km's/miles on it. I wonder if I could sell this stuff.

Rambit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts