Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a leased 300c (planning to buy SRT-8 :) ) I am wondering if there is anyway to make this car sound meaner without the expense of replacing the whole exhaust system?

·
Registered
252 Posts
going with a cold air intake will give you that sound you are looking for without changing out the exhaust. it is very easy to install and uninstall in your case since the car is a lease. as far as what brand there are many available for the C. i have the mopar unit on my car.

·
Registered
331 Posts
As a cynic, you might want to be very careful about modifying a leased car and the dealer finding out about it at service.

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
rdmac said:
As a cynic, you might want to be very careful about modifying a leased car and the dealer finding out about it at service.

Bob

Yes...Definitely do not modify it as a cynic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
mikestyle said:
Hey I have a leased 300c (planning to buy SRT-8 :) ) I am wondering if there is anyway to make this car sound meaner without the expense of replacing the whole exhaust system?
hey i got just the thing here is a mopar intake filter u can get. not only does it make a meaner sound it increases you horsepower :banana:

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
DUBBING ON 20'S said:
hey i got just the thing here is a mopar intake filter u can get. not only does it make a meaner sound it increases you horsepower :banana:

Yes....Also put NAWWWS stickers on .... That's good for about 5 HP too.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
rdmac said:

Bob

service department neither knows nor cares that it's leased; for that matter neither does anyone else at the dealership. They SOLD they car - - only difference is they sold it to the bank or leasing company, rather than to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts