Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 503 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Sorry to have been so long since updating the list... but additions have been few and far between. Still a great car.

Now have EBsHeritage and RapidLX added to the 2006 section. Was surprised to see the EBsHeritage is now the 3rd earliest Heritage Edition on the list, even though it was purchased in mid-2011. The other funny thing about it, is that the VIN is later than the 2nd in the list, built the same day but an hour later. How does that happen???

Will there be any Heritage Editions at Spring Festival 2013? I'll be in my Magnum SRT8, but I'll have my one-off H.E. engine cowl with me hoping for a signature by Ralph Guilles!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Will have you added in just a sec MaxC... sorry it took so long for me to come back... again. You didn't indicate when you purchased the car... new, or used. I just put ?? in the user line when I don't know.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Ok... will update. Glad you're a part of the list now. May you ride long and proud! We've got 89k miles on ours and it runs as well as day 1.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got 65k on mine. I couldn't be happier so far. A guy at the car wash today asked what the special badge was for, so I got to explain the Heritage Edition package to him, which was pretty cool. I've always had a thing for special edition cars, this is right up my alley! Glad to be here. Thanks again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure if you're still updating but I'm new to the page. I have a 2008 HE.

Manufactured 10/2007 and the last 6 of the vin are 145364

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
Out of this old - finally, and In with the New...

Haven't been back here in forever. I'm not really keeping this list updated any longer... but did want to register that we are giving our 2006 Heritage Edition to our son and family at 121,250+ miles (to replace a '97 Honda Civic - gasp) and tomorrow will take delivery of a brand spanking new 2015 300C Platinum RWD with almost all the bells and whistles. Jazz Blue is the color and it has this Indigo/Linen interior, etc.

Whooho!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #494
Turns out, car was not brought in on Saturday. Supposed to be getting to town late tonight, so pick-up some time tomorrow. It's called delivery anxiety... haven't had it since 2006 for the Heritage, and 2007 for the Magnum SRT8!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #495

Attachments

481 - 500 of 503 Posts
About this Discussion
502 Replies
137 Participants
GoofyTimL
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing