Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm the manuals you received? I have the Navigation and Sound Group II package but can't find any info specifcally for that package. I have:
Owners manual
Nav CD & Documentation
Maintenance Log Book
Warranty Book

I would assume a manual specifcally for this particular radio/CD/MP3 etc. Then again I could be wrong. Thanks in advance.
John

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got a few extra little yellow "pages" that were just like the manual but not attached that had the info about the sound group 2, etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got a few Yellow pages too.... But with my 300C, in the manual there is an entire section on the various versions of the stereo, 1 CD, 6 CD, 6CD with Cassette....

Take careful look again. Meanwhile, I will lookup what sections and pages cover the stereo. Keep in mind however, that they cover basic stuff only such as what knobs do what and how to load more than 1 CD in the 6 CD system.

Happy reading

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. One item I have not been able to locate is the reset of the clock on the Radio/CD/Nav display? Any advice?

·
Registered
101 Posts
How to set Clock on NAV System.....

1) Select "System Settings" from the Main Menu.

2) Highlight "Clock Setting" and press enter

3) Highlight "Show GPS Clock" and press enter.

4) There are 2 settings to worry about, Time Zone & Daylight Savings ON/OFF.

5) You can also choose to turn off the display of the GPS clock and use the one mounted above the radio.

·
Registered
281 Posts
FINALLY, a clock I won't have to reset twice a year!!!!! Oh yeah, there's the analog clock....doh! :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts