Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't washed my car since August. It's been in the garage and I've driven it here and there since October when I started a new job working from home. Got a fresh batch of Zaino for my b-day a couple of weeks ago...and it was a nice day yesterday so I FINALLY washed and just did some quick Z6 spraying. Came out nice even though the pics I took aren't great. Here's the pics.....

test pics - F150online Forums

Enjoy...

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Hope you don't mind.. I copied them here. Looks good! Can't believe its been since august!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I can't believe it has been that long since you washed your SRT! And to not drive it that much just isn't right! You must be related to Rambit, lol!

Anyway, you did a most outstanding detail with your birthday gift. The car looks like it's right off the showroom floor. Glad to see you got some good weather, too.

Thanks for sharing the photos.
bruno

·
Registered
639 Posts
Zaino...what is it, how is it used and where does one get it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Guys and thanks for posting here, Cue. Didn't think that site allowed you to do that.

I can't believe it's been that long either. I detailed it then and basically put it away other than on weekends. When I started my new job in October it really stayed put because of the insane amount of hours I work. We got a break in the weather on Sunday so I took care of it. Was too cold to apply any polish but it looks better than it did prior. Prolly gonna pick up a calcarcover now since it's fate seems to be a garage queen / weekend driver. It's got 20k on the clock from being my DD for 20 months so I can't compete with Rambit. :biggrin:

As far as Zaino...go to zainostore.com.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Any site with an image can be posted here.... use the little mountain icon (insert image) above the place you type your message.. and insert the url from wherever you put them...

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any site with an image can be posted here.... use the little mountain icon (insert image) above the place you type your message.. and insert the url from wherever you put them...
Got it. Thanks again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts