Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
sensors

wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
We now have the MC2 wheels available for the AWD models.

You can also now use the "club" coupon for an additional 5% discount on these.

ORDER HERE
Do the wheel packages come with the tps installed or do we have to buy seperate.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can Wyckoff Save The Day???

Can you save the day and post pics of some of the MC2 FZ15's on a 300???

That would just save my day... .

thanx alot...

:banana:

·
Registered
40 Posts
sensors

I like the wheels. I just want to know if the wheel packages come with tps sensors installed. if not, how much extra?

·
Registered
125 Posts
What's the big Deal?

wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Still don't have a picture. I don't see what the big deal is. If you like the wheel, it will look even better on a 300C.

What's the big deal????

2,395 Dollars is what's the big deal,.... I like to see what stuff is going to look like and I think most (nondumbass) people would like to see what things are going to look like before making the investment...

I am not very happy with Wyckoff... they overcharged me and sent me the wrong top for my Volant Intake.. and then copped attitude on the phone when I called to get my credit card credited...

I guess wyckoff just cops attitude with (paying) and Prospective Customers

Not impressed...

:fing26:

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
AWDRIVER said:
What's the big deal????

2,395 Dollars is what's the big deal,.... I like to see what stuff is going to look like and I think most (nondumbass) people would like to see what things are going to look like before making the investment...

You act like there's absolutely no picture of the wheel. It appears Wyckoff is getting to that, give them a chance they just came out.

If you're really hard up for some pics get some photoshop done.

But then again, if you're that pissed at Wyckoff you'd be a fool to buy from them again anyway, right?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yah... cuz Mopar Super Center has them for 200 dollars cheaper...

Don't want to start beef.. but dag... I have never had such a problem getting a picture of a product installed from the manufacturer(MC2) or any of these dealers that sell the wheels. I just figured they would have a pic out there somewhere... and About photoshopping... I can't get any love on that front either... Tommy Z was nice enough to do one for me... but they looked like 22's and these are 20's...

But... once again don't want to start beef but my service was just less that good... I had to call them back 2 times (long distance) Just to get a reply to their F$#* Up... So... with that said... Have a good day :smoker:

PS the sensors are 25$ a wheel.... at least from MPSC... I'd figure Wyckoff has comprable prices...

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First of all the Mopar Super Center does not offer members an exclusive discount. We offer a member discount and our price should be comparible once the discount is applied. We also have an 800 toll free number for you to call. When you called about the Volant I offered to ship you an aluminum lid no charge or a partial refund if you just wanted to keep the carbon lid. No questions asked. What is the problem?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts