I like the sh|t out of that!!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice! Makes me want a black 300 with a black grill. Im sure i'll see you around town. Im usually cruising in national city area. You should try and make it to Spring Festival LX meet.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Currently there are not any regular meets in San Diego (that I know of). head to socallx.com to check out the Spring Festival of LXs.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I sure do miss San Diego, my family still live in Imperial Beach and Chula Vista area. I wish I could find a civil service job their and move back. I noticed that all your windows were tinted. When I lived their before the police use to pull me over all the time for having my driver and passanger side tinited and since I worked at North Island and 32nd Street I could get a base sticker until I took the tint off those two windows. Also not having a front license plate got me pulled over many times also, I use to have the USA-1 plate in front. Has things changed that the police don't mess with you as much any more?

Nice stealth car...but I would change out the wheels... But a GREAT over all look.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually have a set of Centerline Smoothies coming this week and are going to have them powder coated black. 20 inch. In regards to the tint and front plate. The police have not changed. I do however keep the front plate in the trunk just in case and for the front tint, thank goodness for power windows. I try to keep and eye out and roll them down asap when the time calls.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I actually have a set of Centerline Smoothies coming this week and are going to have them powder coated black. 20 inch. In regards to the tint and front plate. The police have not changed. I do however keep the front plate in the trunk just in case and for the front tint, thank goodness for power windows. I try to keep and eye out and roll them down asap when the time calls.
I love the tint! I have 5% on all my windows with 35% on the front windshield (all of it) and 5% eyebrow!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome and greetings... nice take on the stock wheels to black them out and I really like the headlight covers. Any info on where you got them?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! You certainly went to a fully blacked out look. Congrats on makin' it your own!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts