Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we held one of our summer Meet and Greets in the Greater Toronto Area (Etobicoke), and had some great weather, sweet cars, and awesome car enthusiast. Members from several forums showed up to show of there cars of and chat about what they did or are going to do next to there car..some even did mods there lol! We couldn't have asked for better weather and a greater bunch of people to hang with.
Here are some pics of todays event..and before I post them, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming!

Note to Admin..Please allow 5 pics per post, as I will be copying and pasting this to several forums..some forums only allow 5 pictures per post.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very Nice Pics...clean Cars And The F-250 Is Crazy

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very Nice Pics...clean Cars And The F-250 Is Crazy
Thanks man!:fing02: That's my buddies truck! You should here that thing roar in person. He did a sweet burnout in the lot at the end of the show that made clouds of smoke lol! I wish I recorded that one!!:scared:

·
Registered
186 Posts
As usual I always arrive at the party after the cake's all gone.
Just like I took a message Saturday morning that someone wanted to give me tickets to Friday night's Argos - Als game... I log on Sunday morning to find a missed this on Saturday.
Seems my life is always one day behind. :(
Guess I need to give the hemi a kick and catch up.
The pics look great, sorry I missed this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts