Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys just wondering if you guys have any mopar meets out on oahu. Looking to learn about mopars locally and have previously learned a lot from past car meets / clubs(when I had a VW).

Look forward to meeting you guys I'm in a 2014 300s black lowered soon to be on viper wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i been here for most my life its quite and nice

Seriously debating on transferring up there to work... Seems like a better place to live since you actually get land and a house lol.... Plus I would be able to use my car for work a lot sooner than down here ?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry, I haven't been on the forums lately. I haven't been to any of the cruise nights lately either but we'll be at the cruise night at Pearl Ridge this Saturday. We have a great bunch of guys in a very informal club, Scat Pak 808. We have a few HPD members and now only one Sheriff. We have cruise around the island on 5/4 for one of the members of this forum who will be on island. We'll most likely meet at Keehi Lagoon at 10am. You can come out and meet some of the guys and join us if you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I haven't been on the forums lately. I haven't been to any of the cruise nights lately either but we'll be at the cruise night at Pearl Ridge this Saturday. We have a great bunch of guys in a very informal club, Scat Pak 808. We have a few HPD members and now only one Sheriff. We have cruise around the island on 5/4 for one of the members of this forum who will be on island. We'll most likely meet at Keehi Lagoon at 10am. You can come out and meet some of the guys and join us if you want.

What time on Saturday? I work 2200-0700..

But the cruise I'll try my best to be there!

·
Registered
316 Posts
1700 to 2100. It's at the top parking lot above the theaters. I wouldn't actually go in if I were you, it gets packed and hard to get out if you have to leave early.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just a reminder, this Sunday is our little cruise. We're meeting at Keehi Lagoon Park at 10am and leaving about 11am. Everyone is welcome to meet up and join us. This cruise is actually to show Daryl (Moparlife), a member on this forum around. He will be renting a Viper and we have another member with a Viper coming out as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry for late notice but we are now meeting at Keehi Lagoon at 10:30am this morning. As always, everyone is welcome to come check us out and join us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts