Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melbourne Meet & Greet #11 - Sunday 25th May 2008

Due to unforeseen circumstances the member who was going to organise the next Victorian M&G was unable to, therefore I am pleased to announce Melbourne Meet & Greet #11 which has been pulled together rather quickly. I apologise in advance that I have gone with a repeat of a previous M&G agenda but feedback from attendees on that day was very positive. I feel sure most will be pleased just for another get together to display their 300Cs and share stories (an a drink or two).

10:30am to mid afternoon (come and go as you please) Sunday 26th August 2007

The German Club Tivoli
291 Dandenong Road
Windsor VIC 3181

web site: German Club Tivoli - Home

This is an all weather venue with a lot of under cover parking if the weather is inclement. It is also reasonably central (approximately 2 kilometres from Albert Park, good visibility to passing traffic, great bar and economical bistro facilities (check the web site to review the menu). They will put on extra staff this time.

Please post with your intention to come along and let me know if you intend to have lunch there so I can advise the venue for catering purposes.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
If Daniel or Troy are so kind as to offer me their passenger seat, I will be there with bells on.:)

This will be my first M&G that I will be attending without my own car!!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I will be there too.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Has it been a year already since the last German Club meet? Should have posted this a week earlier so I didn't have to make the trip last week....Really liked the German beer last time but I shall give it a miss this time. Will there be a Wagga Wagga meet soon?

·
Registered
394 Posts
25th is looking good for me & Helen, will confirm closer to the date.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I think I'll show my ugly face as well. It's been a while.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Should be a started but will confirm closer to date.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the prompt and enthusiastic response.

James, not quite a year since the last German Club gathering. That was in August but I do agree time marches on.

It will be great to meet Cazz and Amir as they have not attended a M&G before.

Spocky mate, I am impressed that you still keep a close watch on the goings on here.

1st300 takes the prize of never missing on M&G if my memory serves me correct.

Shane, Keith, Rob & John, look forward to seeing you and your mobs again.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Spocky mate, I am impressed that you still keep a close watch on the goings on here.
A watch yes. A close watch....meh.

Looking forward to catching up with some of the "old boys" though, yourself included.

I've been a little remiss in my social duties. :24:

Done anything more to your beast?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A watch yes. A close watch....meh.

Looking forward to catching up with some of the "old boys" though, yourself included.

I've been a little remiss in my social duties. :24:

Done anything more to your beast?
Not my SRT "beast", but pouring money into the other one.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hi John good on you to take up the organising again:pat: :fing02: MY300 X 4 will be there look foward to seeing everyone.
I think Spock wants to check waitress Gretchen out:) ..will be good to catch up

Cheers Frank

1 - 20 of 149 Posts