Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If You Live In Miami Or Ft. Laud And Willing Too Meet Up One Night Please Sign Up Here And Then We All Can Make A Date To Go, I Would Really Like To Get Something Going Down Here...i Know Theres Alot Of You Guys Because I See Tons Of You Guys Driven Around Here In Dade And Ft.laud. Can We Do This?

·
Registered
787 Posts
you should of come to Towers Friday night..we had about 26 cars

We meet at Towers the 1st Friday of every month

Date: FRIDAY June 6th

We had such a GREAT time last month...Let's do it again!! A TON of folks are showing up for this show!!!

Tower Shops (University Drive and I-595) Friday 6-10pm.

The Tower Shops are on the southeast corner of that intersection- look for LOTS of traffic flowing in there! (see map)
Usually the Dodge/Chrysler(aka. D/C) "section" or hangout is near the northwest area of the parking area-see map...Just drive around and ask! There are lots of friendly people there. This exact location within the parking lot has changed...but only a few rows to the east...AKA Center stage! (More toward the right side of that highlighted yellow area)

Tower Shoppes
2024 South University DR, Davie, FL
(954) 473-8681

Map below:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
you should of come to Towers Friday night..we had about 26 cars

We meet at Towers the 1st Friday of every month

Date: FRIDAY June 6th

We had such a GREAT time last month...Let's do it again!! A TON of folks are showing up for this show!!!

Tower Shops (University Drive and I-595) Friday 6-10pm.

The Tower Shops are on the southeast corner of that intersection- look for LOTS of traffic flowing in there! (see map)
Usually the Dodge/Chrysler(aka. D/C) "section" or hangout is near the northwest area of the parking area-see map...Just drive around and ask! There are lots of friendly people there. This exact location within the parking lot has changed...but only a few rows to the east...AKA Center stage! (More toward the right side of that highlighted yellow area)

Tower Shoppes
2024 South University DR, Davie, FL
(954) 473-8681

Map below:

x2...Lots of LX'rs are coming these days. I'll be there next month.

Sevas - I am still up to doing something in addition if you can line it up?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Is That A Parking Lot On The Left Hand When You Get Off The Exit?
Well since you'll be coming from Miami..you'll want to exit 595 West and then you 'll exit university south (left). The M&G will be up about one light on your left.

See you there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This sounds like a good time, I roll over for this one....

:biggrin:

Any up for a South Florida poker run?

HH

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
This sounds like a good time, I roll over for this one....

:biggrin:

Any up for a South Florida poker run?

HH
HH - I know there is a group that goes to this event that plays poker. Not sure of the details but I hear them talking about it all the time. I'm sure they'll welcome another player.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HH - I know there is a group that goes to this event that plays poker. Not sure of the details but I hear them talking about it all the time. I'm sure they'll welcome another player.
Oh Goherd90,

I'm not a poker player, just the cruise/poker run format for the car gatherings are fun, we do it with the performace boats all the time, we have five card stops and the best hand wins, the small entry fee covers the tee shirts and trophies normally it's only 25 or 50 for the buy in. it just an idea for a car run.

I owned a boring lol 450 SL mercedes benz and I did a poker run for the group last summer and we had a great time with it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I LOVE TO GO TOO...I HAVE A GROUP OF FRIENDS HERE WITH 300C CHARGERS AND MAGNUN..EVERYONE IS IN 22S AND 24S WE ARE FROM WEST PALM BEACH BUT I AGREE TO GO THERE AND MEET ONCE A MONTH ...I'M ALSO TRYING TO START A CLUB HERE AND MEET EVERY FRIDAYS SO FAR I HAVE 16 CARS...BUT WELL I WILL SEE YOU ALL OF YOU IN JUNE:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Mostro - you need to go to this one down in Davie....really good. In addition definitely get one up this way. What places were you thinking of? That Sonic location on Boynton and Congress would be kick as-.....its in a good section with lots of traffic.....we'd get a lot of admirers if we were to set up there? At least maybe give it a shot???

HH- I'm up for the poker run format as well

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mostro - you need to go to this one down in Davie....really good. In addition definitely get one up this way. What places were you thinking of? That Sonic location on Boynton and Congress would be kick as-.....its in a good section with lots of traffic.....we'd get a lot of admirers if we were to set up there? At least maybe give it a shot???

Goherd90 and Mostro,
(Hugh here) HH300

Here's my celle give me a call and let's brain storm a kick butt event I throw out the Criuse/ PK for the 8th and nobody got on board so I'm envolved with the boat Race on the 20th but we could do a nice event and get shirts 300C (FL style) that would be the "goods" wait to hear back.

(425) 766-4164 Sprint work phone from Seattle until I get down there and pick "the standard MetroPCS Celle"

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'd be interested in regular meets.
Well there is one already closer to you in Davie at the Tower Shops...1st Friday of every month. We were trying to get something a bit closer to some of us that live North in Palm Beach

·
Registered
311 Posts

I'M DOWN BROTHER...I HAVEN'T FOUND A GOOD PLACE YET...BUT I THINK THAT ONE IN SONICS WILL BE GREAT..WE NEED TO TALK TO THE OWNER AND LET HIM KNOW ...THE GUY DRIVES A GTO...I THINK WE NEED TO SET A DAY AND START DOING IT..OR WAIT FOT THE ONE ON JUNE AND GET EVERYONE READY AND DECIDE THAT DAY WITH EVERYONE...WHAT DO U THINK?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Goherd90 and Mostro,
(Hugh here) HH300

Here's my celle give me a call and let's brain storm a kick butt event I throw out the Criuse/ PK for the 8th and nobody got on board so I'm envolved with the boat Race on the 20th but we could do a nice event and get shirts 300C (FL style) that would be the "goods" wait to hear back.

(425) 766-4164 Sprint work phone from Seattle until I get down there and pick "the standard MetroPCS Celle"
I'M DOWN FOR ANYTHING MAN... ALL WE NEED IS TO START SOMETHING AND THAT IT..I WILL HELP YOU WITH ANY IDEA OR EVENT....OK

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'M DOWN BROTHER...I HAVEN'T FOUND A GOOD PLACE YET...BUT I THINK THAT ONE IN SONICS WILL BE GREAT..WE NEED TO TALK TO THE OWNER AND LET HIM KNOW ...THE GUY DRIVES A GTO...I THINK WE NEED TO SET A DAY AND START DOING IT..OR WAIT FOT THE ONE ON JUNE AND GET EVERYONE READY AND DECIDE THAT DAY WITH EVERYONE...WHAT DO U THINK?
My initial thoughts are that once a week just for Lx'ers may be too much. I think we should start off with something similar to the Tower Shops...let's meet the First Saturday of every month? This way we can continue to hit the Davie event on Fridays. Do you know the Sonic owner? I can try and call over and see when he's in and then go and speak with him? YOu said you have a lot of fellas interested...how many do you think would attend? Maybe this Saturday if the owner is OK..we an give it a shot? Let's first see if we can get the OK and then we will set a date.

just out of curiosity...if you have so many locals interested why doesn't everyone head over to the wellington events every Friday? It's only like 20 minutes away? I think that would be a great place if we could have a bunch of us get together.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Let's roll the rides!!

I'M DOWN FOR ANYTHING MAN... ALL WE NEED IS TO START SOMETHING AND THAT IT..I WILL HELP YOU WITH ANY IDEA OR EVENT....OK
EL MOSTRO & GO

There's nothing against parking lot meets but that is more of a “hang out” and look at mods and talk parts meet. It's kind of what the board here offers us right? I like to roll my 300 make a few stops. If we had with 10 - 20 cars now that would be fun rolling together. The cruise with a PK run or not would be “it” let’s just make sure we have a good lunch stop picked out that they know were coming and that’s the start, I do a lot of these formats in Seattle but I’m moving to Fort Lauderdale now on a new journey in life and want to meet some
new good friends.

How about June 7th Saturday see if we can get 10 or 20 cars and then we can secure a good lunch stop. By Friday see what can of a count we can get interest with 300’ds and LX’s (50 miles will be the appox distance of the run. any thoughts?

P.S. I move down for good on the 1st with the car it's stock silver V6 limited but I like it and know a dude that is a top custom painter in Melboure that will whip a little custom move on it... bomb the cell friday.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts