Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Now we've had a couple of meetings under our belt where the Mopar crowd has been increasing! At the last meeting we had 9 cars show. We had a great variety, Calibers, Magnums, Challengers and Chargers. 4, 6 and 8 Cyl versions....My goal for this meeting is to get more than a dozen Mopars there! I am giving you even a longer lead time to get the night set aside! This time, I'll bring the pro gear out to shoot some photos of all the cars to get better shots for group.

One comment though....... There were no 300's there! C'mon... we need to get, at least, a couple there at the next meetings!

The next meet we are going to have is next week on Thursday the 10th of March.

Get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regualrly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/events during the year outside of the club meetings. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

This meeting we'll likely be getting details out about April car shows we are planning on hitting as a club. I will also be coordinating getting a big group of cars to hit Homestead Speedway to go drag racing as a group. We'll be shooting video of cars with in-car cameras and outboard mounted cameras.... we'll make the video available.... come to the meet for details!

I'll be posting this on at least 5 dedicated Mopar forums. We should easily have a good Mopar turnout with R/T's and SRT8's there in various stages of modifications. From here, we had a good turnout. Love to see more new cars this coming week.

The details:
Date: Thursday, March 10th, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida 33155
Plan: Meet up at the shop (address above) at 8pm, then cruise on out around 9pm to Fuddruckers near International Mall (NW 107th Avenue and NW 19th Street) at about 9:00PM.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
41 Views and not a single response! Wow... I thought it might be that this thread was getting no reads.... but it has some of the highest numbers....

The meeting is this Thursday.... anybody planning on showing up? Need details? Have questions?.... heck.... ask me about the weather! LOL

BTW... we are going to be discussing meeting at Homestead to go racing.... we'll (a couple of us bringing cameras) be heading out to video the runs and compile something for the club. Come by the meet on Thursday for details and to head over to be in the videos.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok.... Looks like the rain is gone by tonight so we are definitely still on.... See you all there...

Look forward to seeing the new faces and cars!

In case there is anybody that does not like to reply to threads thinking about going.....LOL....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Luis I enjoyed last meeting with you guys. Great people!!!! I have some friends with 300 srt8 for the next meeting.
Homestead TNT this Friday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts