Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indianapolis Raceway Park has street legal drag racing several times a year on Friday nights.

The next event is on July 18th, and I'm hoping to recruit some SRT's to come on out.

Here's the full 3-day schedule.

Thursday 7/17: Slick tire Test & Tune. No street tires allowed. No drag radials allowed if they have tread. (Hoosier drag radials with the two groves are allowed). I will be there on Thursday night testing the Camaro, working on getting into the 8's.

Friday night, 7/18: Midnight madness. Street cars only. No slicks allowed, but all drag radials are allowed. I will be there racing the SRT-8. Late at night we can stil get some nice cool air. A year ago we had 10 SRT-8's show up.

Saturday morning, 7/19: Bracket race. You get two practice runs, then it's bracket racing. At least one racing run. If you win, you get another, etc.

JMatt will be there in his badarse Camaro in the "Pro" class on Saturday. Anyone in an SRT can race in the "Sportsman" class, which is 1/4 mile racing for any car with a dial-in between 12.00 seconds and 20.00 seconds.

For anyone who wants to do Friday and saturday, we can hang out at JMatt's house for some beer and pizza late into the night on Friday. I live about 3-4 driving miles from the track.

Please respond to this thread if you will attend, and for which days you'll attend. I'm hoping most people will race on Friday, and at least some people will hang out and race again on Saturday.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts