Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the game came out tuesday and it is by far the coolest racer yet (theres no c in gran turismo) . I played for 3 str8 hours and finally won the dub edition c. The mods you can do to custimize your ride is unreal. Check it out it will impress. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
here is a video and somme pictures from the game they show a red kinda burgandy 300c driving around. looks pretty damn nice. check it out

midnight club 3 dub edition video

Attachments

·
Banned
223 Posts
Yeah the game is sick. Havent gotten the 300 yet but so far so good. Been playing it since yesterday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Who do you have to beat and in what city do you get the 300C. :cool:
Still working on the game and can't wait to get the "C"

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I got it yesterday too. Its great and my Logitech wheel i got for GT4 works great. And of coarse the 300 isnt a starter car. Dam. So i got a 78 monte carlo in crimson red and put some body mods and a blower on it. Its Fast but beat to hell.

Were do you even get to buy the 300 i didnt see it in the dealer section.

Eric

·
Banned
223 Posts
Same here i cant even find the 300.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great now I have to hit Best Buy, and waste 15 hours of my life in the next three days.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
to get the dub edition c you have to challenge the luxury sedan club early on in the game. You need to when all 3 or 4 of the races(you can start the race again until you get 1st). Rogue i appologize about stating that the turismo game doesnt have the c. I havent played gt4 mainly because its only on ps2 and i dont have all day to wait for games to load (Xbox baby!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you don't have this game....you are missing out.

GO GET IT NOW!!!!

It's unbelievable.

Now, who's got a cheat code for unlocking all the cars????

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
sorry i ment like a wed play thing whats it called where forum members could race other forum members.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Damit

I got to the race were you win the 300c but didnt win the tounament. My Monte is way fast but i keep getting lost. Those arrows need to be a differant color then the beam of light there in. Ugh
Oh yea how about that slipstream nitros boost thing wow that cool. Lost it twice now ones over a bridge in to the wall then into the ocean.
Has anyone else blow up a gas station yet!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts