Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the car I ordered is still not even close to being here yet So my dealer located a brilliant black crystal 300c with Dark slate/medium slate gray with the 4 options I wanted... Hid's, Sound Group 2, California Walnut wood trim, and Moonroof. They are giving me payoff on my car and when I get my federal income tax check within the next few days I'll be figuring out all the financing details....I'm so Excited!! :D :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Check the odometer.

I had a similiar situation...my car was produced but not produced, shipped but not shipped....the stories changed so many times I couldn't keep them straight. One day the dealer called me with GREAT news: he found a car almost identical to what I had on order...it sounded good until I asked how many miles were on the car. 1400 miles. That may not be many; but, I wanted a virgin....a couple of weeks later, I got her.

By the way, I considered that a used car....he agreed it was strange for a dealer to allow that many miles on a hot seller....he still wanted to stick her; well, I wanted to be the first to stick her....wait a minute, I was thinking of something else, I meant he still wanted sticker price.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
kangol99 said:
So the car I ordered is still not even close to being here yet So my dealer located a brilliant black crystal 300c with Dark slate/medium slate gray with the 4 options I wanted... Hid's, Sound Group 2, California Walnut wood trim, and Moonroof. They are giving me payoff on my car and when I get my federal income tax check within the next few days I'll be figuring out all the financing details....I'm so Excited!! :D :)
If you do get it Sat, set aside a whole lot of time that day and Sunday...you will find yourself coming up with any old reason to go for a drive many times!!

:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrad,
your going to have a fun weekend :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts