Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals, just thought it would be fun in Everyone here posted their current Miles Per Gallon that they have ont their 300C.

Its on your steering wheel button right side....If you dont know how to check it....

Mine is really low, it's currently at 12.4

·
Registered
57 Posts
I average 18.2 with mix city and highway driving and have gotten as much as 23 mpg on a long highway trip

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am at 12.3.

Even when I try to drive 'normal', I can't get above 16 or 17. I don't know how they come up with their numbers.

·
Registered
338 Posts
18.4 And Anywhere From 25 To 28 Highway

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well Yes I Do Have A 300c Hemi, Black And Runs Great

·
Registered
19 Posts
300C AWD with 1,200 miles ... averages 15.9. If I'm really "good" (which is not often) I can squeeze 22 on highway (but it does get a bit boring)

·
Registered
378 Posts
StCassel said:
I have a 300C and get 15-18 City (average around 15-16) and 23-28 Highway (average around 24.5). :)
At what speeds do you get 23-28 on the highway?

·
Registered
133 Posts
In town we are averging 16.8 - 18.2
On the highway we are averging above 23.6 with some trips as high as 25.1

Not as good as our 1998 Corvette with 415 hp, but very respectable!
:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have only got 650 miles on my Hemi, have put air raid kit and borla 4 muffler exhaust, I am averaging 14mpg city driving, haven't been on the highway for extended trip yet.

My solution to improving the mileage: in the fall I am getting rid of my wifes 03 v8 laredo and getting her a gas sipping import wagon, with all the whistles and bells oh, and I'll "tell" her it's AWD, because she wouldn't know the difference anyway! :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm about 50/50 street & highway but the highway here is more like a parking lot.. I've been steady at around 12.8 mpg each tank for the last 6 months.. switching to synthetic at tomorrows oil change and should be getting my magnaflow exhaust installed late next week so we'll see if those help..

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Not Again?

Not another miles per gallon thread!

Really now, this is like the Toyota Prius forum running a "Typical Quarter Mile Times" thread.

Yeah, you can coax decent fuel efficiency out of the Hemi if you really concentrate on all the "tricks" of gaining good gas mileage.

But you didn't buy this car to "blow by the pumps", did you?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I average between 12 - 13 mixed... I honestly do not know how you guys get great mileage on highway..
I took a trip to Orlando From Miami non stop, cruise control at 70 and the I did 20mpg. I got happy when I saw 21mpg but quickly dropped back to 20mpg.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts