Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone thought about removing the 300C badge on the left and right fender. You would also have to remove the molding of course. I'd like to replace both sides with the SRT-8 emblem. This would mirror the CTS-V use of the "V" emblems. Not looking to copy the caddy, just looking for a little more overt SRT-ness.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
cvp33 said:
Not looking to copy the caddy, just looking for a little more overt SRT-ness.

Thoughts?
Well you could really go for it and do something like this. :) Sorry, just couldn't resist. :) It seems like someone around here has done what you're thinking of doing- perhaps Cecil? I'm sure someone will chime in with something. I know some members want the sleeper approach and have taken all badges away. Be sure to post some pics if you do this mod.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just goes to show.....

.....I am thinking of how I can REMOVE the srt badge and spoiler.....

Comes from my youth, I guess, and a white four door Dodge Coronet with a pumped 383 in it........

Sleepers ROCK!..........

I love the look on (their) faces when gramp's car kicks their butt.......

My 68 440 GTX looked the part, but the Coronet looked like milquetoast..until one floored it.....:sasmokin:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I covered the 300 emblem so you couldn't see it and then taped the SRT-8 emblem over it. I had already ordered one but after seeing this in person I ordered another. I know the picture sucks. Once the other emblem arrives and I do this mod for real, I'll post the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
cvp33 said:
I covered the 300 emblem so you couldn't see it and then taped the SRT-8 emblem over it. I had already ordered one but after seeing this in person I ordered another. I know the picture sucks. Once the other emblem arrives and I do this mod for real, I'll post the results.
yea i removed all badging on the side it looks sooo much better....you just have to watch where you park or your going to spend alot of money at the dent wizard....i also purchased 2 srt badges...i didnt put them on it looks alot better with out them imop...heres what it looks like

i do still have the 2 srt badges if anyone is intrested....$75

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
cvp33 said:
I was wondering if anyone thought about removing the 300C badge on the left and right fender. You would also have to remove the molding of course. I'd like to replace both sides with the SRT-8 emblem. This would mirror the CTS-V use of the "V" emblems. Not looking to copy the caddy, just looking for a little more overt SRT-ness.

Thoughts?
I removed he side moldings and badges and tried to put SRT8 badges where the old ones were.......didn't look right. Moved the SRT8 badges UP right under the beltline (higher on the fender) and it looked great.........

sorry no pics...........I'm on the road and the pics are at home.....

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
Badges, I don't need no stinkin' badges. ZZZZZ ZZZZZ ZZZZZ. The next step is removal of the SRT wheels. Not much of a sleeper when people know that wheel, lol. Then on to the Tommy Z ground effects kit (again, people will recognize the OEM SRT F and R kit). The Tommy Z kit is a long time away from going on though.

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
srt8danno said:
Well you could really go for it and do something like this. :) Sorry, just couldn't resist. :) It seems like someone around here has done what you're thinking of doing- perhaps Cecil? I'm sure someone will chime in with something. I know some members want the sleeper approach and have taken all badges away. Be sure to post some pics if you do this mod.

SRT pizza delivery. Our drivers will have your pizza at your door in 11 seconds,lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Of course...

...people who know Cs will know the wheels, fascia, etc....the sleeper is not for those already in the know..those who are have naturally bought the SRT8:naughty: ........the sleeper is instead for the people driving the hondas, nissans, et al that bigsrt8 races!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
jconnolly1119 said:
I removed he side moldings and badges and tried to put SRT8 badges where the old ones were.......didn't look right. Moved the SRT8 badges UP right under the beltline (higher on the fender) and it looked great.........

sorry no pics...........I'm on the road and the pics are at home.....
I'm considering the same thing.

True, the SRT8 emblems do not look right where the old 300C emblems were.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If someone knows the SRT8 the exhaust is a dead giveaway. and the Brembo Brakes. even if u remove the badges and the body kit.

·
Registered
443 Posts
s420merc said:
If someone knows the SRT8 the exhaust is a dead giveaway. and the Brembo Brakes. even if u remove the badges and the body kit.
not mine.......mine have 4" tips (Magnaflow:)

seriously, I didn't take off the moldings and put the SRT8 badges on to hide the fact that it IS an SRT8..........I don't mind people knowing at all......it's enough of a sleeper already

it's kind of cool letting them know what just blew em off the road.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts