Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. Been awhile since I've posted. Hope all's well around here.

Between Friday and today I went to 2 different Auto Zones and two different Advanced Auto Parts and none of them had 0W-40. They all made the same comment..."Haven't seen that in awhile." I saw the empty spots with the label for it but no gots on the oil itself. One of them had 1 qt.

So, after refreshing my memory on the oil squirter whine I switched to 15W-50. Had to cause I was just about overdue.

I'm not overly concerned since this weight is approved and a lot of folks are using it but I was wondering if anyone else has had a hard time finding 0W-40 lately? :confused:

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
931 Posts
i have always had a hard time. i have to special order every time. so i usually just get enough for 3 oil changes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Believe it or not...I bought some in Walmart about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I got 7 qts at Walmart last week...$5.99 a QT. Had to go over to Pep Boys for the filter $10

·
Registered
622 Posts
They just had a huge sale for that at Advance Auto Parts. The deal was $26.98 for 5 qts. oil and a Mobil 1 oil filter.
I bought 2 cases and 6 oil filters. I think the math worked out to 6 oil changes for $120 something. Mobil 1 0w 20

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They just had a huge sale for that at Advance Auto Parts. The deal was $26.98 for 5 qts. oil and a Mobil 1 oil filter.
I bought 2 cases and 6 oil filters. I think the math worked out to 6 oil changes for $120 something. Mobil 1 0w 20
Yep. I took the 5qt & filter deal and paid the regular price for two more quarts.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts