Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a bit chilly out with the wind chill in was in the twenties...but sunny.I had plenty of mesh left over from the grip grill I ordered from C/3 motors...but when I installed the grill I ran out of day light so I didnt finish.Well today I finally got it done...by my self in the chill..heres the results

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I felt pretty good I got that done...and even though my fingers were a bit numb and the nose was running.....lets demould.I do not recommend you demould in the cold with out a hairdryer....this was a major PITA.Putty knife,rag and stuff called krudkutter.....and ALOT of elbow grease...but the effort was worth it IMO...what you think?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
very nice...demold is the only way to go

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
NICE job on the grille! Clean lookin' ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice vehicle, dude, like the grill. Wanted to mod my original with just the horizontal laines but like that better, where can I go?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i forgot to add you gotta read the liscense plate tutorial and lower that thing its blocking the beautful grip!
I actually had it off and was fixing to drill the new hole for the holder then realized I needed longer bolts/screws....so I moved on to the demould.I will get that thing lowered though

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Bruno....yea the color is great....Ive had people ask me how much it cost....they think I had it done.....dont see many mbp around

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Hey damageinc, your car is looking sweet!! Very nice job on the grille and I happen to be wearing my C/3 T-shirt as I was reading your post, lol. Love the color and the way you are pulling everything together. Very clean.

BTW- there are several post (somewhere) that have directions for ''no drill'' to lower the front license plate. That would really tie in your look for you, (lowered license plate)... Too bad you have to run them there.

Again, lookin' good!!!:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

Moose.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey damageinc, your car is looking sweet!! Very nice job on the grille and I happen to be wearing my C/3 T-shirt as I was reading your post, lol. Love the color and the way you are pulling everything together. Very clean.

BTW- there are several post (somewhere) that have directions for ''no drill'' to lower the front license plate. That would really tie in your look for you, (lowered license plate)... Too bad you have to run them there.

Again, lookin' good!!!:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

Moose.
Thanks moose....unfortunatley the no drill holder is too late.Dealer did that unspeakable deed for me.Not sure if that bracket available is gonna cover the beautiful holes that the dealer installed for me...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts