Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a way to mod the stock nav system to play dvds?? Thats the only thing this things missin..not that I should be watchin movies while I drive this beast anyway, but still it would be nice to have..thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Please use the search function. There are SEVERAL topics on this already.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm...i looked through all the topics under the nav/audio section and didn't find anything that looked like it related to what I was wondering, as well as SEARCHED nav mod and dvd mod...nothing..so I figured maybe I could just ask a simple ? and somebody would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, but looks like you guys got your heads so far up your ()()..you can take the time to write a smart ass little comment but like cyaboy said in that time you could have given me an answer. If you don't want to help..don't comment!! what a friendly bunch of folks, Im sure your sponsors here will be pleased to know that your attitude makes people not want to use this site, therefore taking away from their potential business..thx anyway :squintfin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Holy moly.
A quick search on 'navigation and video' pulled up tons of threads.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=240899

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9158&highlight=navigation+video

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7575&highlight=navigation+video

And to your other 'comments' no where did you say you already did a search in your original post, so it was a 'good' suggestion. We're not mind readers here.

Everyone here is very friendly, so think what you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
sleevasteve said:
hmm...i looked through all the topics under the nav/audio section and didn't find anything that looked like it related to what I was wondering, as well as SEARCHED nav mod and dvd mod...nothing..so I figured maybe I could just ask a simple ? and somebody would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, but looks like you guys got your heads so far up your ()()..you can take the time to write a smart ass little comment but like cyaboy said in that time you could have given me an answer. If you don't want to help..don't comment!! what a friendly bunch of folks, Im sure your sponsors here will be pleased to know that your attitude makes people not want to use this site, therefore taking away from their potential business..thx anyway :squintfin

Someone pointing you to the search function is hardly an indication of someone having their head up their ass, nor a response motivated by attitude.

Search for Nav2Go Avelectronic and you will find everything you need...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
sleevey,

When you do a search on the words "nav, mod, and dvd", you will see the following message:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : nav, dvd, mod
This would IMMEDIATELY tell any "sensible" person that they need to use DIFFERENT search terms, such as NAVIGATION, VIDEO, MODIFICATION, etc.

Also, there are 14 pages of topics under the Navigation forum with dozens of threads regarding this. If you couldn't find anything in them - YOU are blind. I can see at LEAST 3 threads on the FIRST page alone which reference watching DVD's on the NAV unit. WHy can't YOU see them??

And about OUR attitudes?....check yourself.

And either stop lying about searching...or LEARN how to search properly. But keep the BS off of here.

JFF:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rogue said:
Search for Nav2Go Avelectronic and you will find everything you need...
See that wasn't so hard was it..sorry to blow up I was just kinda irritated nobody seemed too enthused to help, I don't think "use the search button" is really helping much..thats just me..thank you for the actual help tho!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
106 Posts
Hi
The mod for this car is $200 if you do it yourself and $450 if we do the mod parts and labor. This will give you 2 inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera.
Feel free to call us at 718-763-7367.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2go.com :wave:

sleevasteve said:
Does anybody know of a way to mod the stock nav system to play dvds?? Thats the only thing this things missin..not that I should be watchin movies while I drive this beast anyway, but still it would be nice to have..thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
just had a back up camera installed today works great wide angle camera in license plate chrome bracket. Had 2 inputs later can have either dvd or satelite tv hooked up or local tv channels satelite tv too expensive now dealer said about 60.00 per month. Local channels no charge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much did that backup camera cost??
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top