Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Who do you want to be a moderator? (Alpha order)

• II Kings

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Aspendog

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • First300Cowner

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • HEMEE

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • jjs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norther Rider

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Rambit

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • RT4

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • XCITsNU

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
kinda fast election, polls closed before i knew they was open should been more than 111 votes out of 2000 members, any way you got a good bunch of moderators, that would have been the way i would have voted, good luck to all the winners.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
After some recent events on here in the past few months/weeks/days - I was curious how folks were chosen to be moderators. Not sure how ppl go about getting nominated, but I really like the aspect of ppl getting to vote.

My intention of this post is NOT to turn this into a bitchfest about current/past Admins or Moderators.

I would however like to see new, more active moderators added to the forum. Perhaps the current Admins/Owners could put together a nominated list of potential mods and let the forum vote for who they'd like to have moderate the forums (similar to how this thread/poll was conducted).

Again, please do not turn this thread into an admin/mod bitchfest.
Thank you, that is all.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
The poll is closed and I didn't get to vote. Besides that I think the Moderators should be selected on a combination of the forum owners criteria and the users criteria to ensure their is balance.
As you'll get lots of abuse you can't be soft!

regards Michaelr

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Michaelr,
Point of reference...this poll is from a thread over 2 years old.

Thanks Bruno - I just realised that as I couldn't remember some of those folks as moderators. I did however notice Hemeee and Northern Rider have obviously stood the test of time and therefore holds a deserved place as moderators!

regards Michaelr

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.