Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for a cleanly modified 300c SRT8 in socal for a national magazine feature article and I figured, best place to find one would be here.

More specifically, we are looking for one with a sport style (no bling) and must have a nice clean collection of modification. Wheels are a must, but no chrome. If you have anything that fits this, please post a pic here. If selected, I will contact you with teh magazine and photoshoot details. Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
We are looking for a cleanly modified 300c SRT8 in socal for a national magazine feature article and I figured, best place to find one would be here.

More specifically, we are looking for one with a sport style (no bling) and must have a nice clean collection of modification. Wheels are a must, but no chrome. If you have anything that fits this, please post a pic here. If selected, I will contact you with teh magazine and photoshoot details. Thanks

:shrug:

·
Registered
283 Posts
A couple more. :biggrin: Interior is completley stock and the car only has 13k miles., the car can be used for as long as you need it.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
So that's who bought Freebird.

Both cars look great guys!

Eric

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...couple good choices. Can both of you please email me with your contact info, and a basic mod list. I will reply with the magazine info and let you know which one we go with. We may even be able to use more than one holding it for a later issue. Thanks

Charles

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
What up Nathan. FreebirdSRT is looking awesome with Kid Coastals wheels on the car now.

I live too far to be considered for the magazine shoot, but I wanted you to see the progress on my Charger now that you own my 300SRT.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Here's another SRT8 ...yeah chrome rims, but they are the factory ones that were sent out for chroming.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I guess I need to take some new pics of my ride, but I think only thing missing would be aftermarket wheels which would disqualify me, tho I will probably get them later.

Mine is lowered with carbon fiber accents outside and inside and tried to be more sporty than bling, and the V1 hanging under the rear view mirror is a nice touch with invicord!
I think the people who worked on the Movie Transformers would love to see my subtle TF billet accents front and rear and inside, and I think Heidi from BT would agree! hehe

Anyways nice SRT8s.. great pics..

SocalSRT8, nice placement of the SRT8 logo, exactly where I had mine for a while. Some like it some don't so, it was a toss up when I put them on.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Badass Mark!! What are you doing about those seats? Anything planned? Yellow leather in the middle sections?
Hey Nathan. I have been busy with the exterior of the Bee, haven't had much time to do the interior yet. But yes, the seats will most likely get a yellow and black, all leather seat covers, similar to the way I did the seats in your 300SRT.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Here is my 07 300cSRT...let me know

HOLY CRAP!!! Whay is the first time I'm seeing this car. Socalsrt8 that is the sickest ride I've seen since Freebird's 3SRT8.

Tell me about those wheels please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I think we are set with the first two. We are going to try to set nathans car for the first shoot if possible. Nathan, if you read this, please get back to me on my email. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well the reason you have never seen this car is I just bought it like a month ago and I just got it back from the paint shop last week so it is pretty much brand new. The wheels are 22 inch KMC dimes that I got painted. I had to run spacers up front to clear the calipers. I had a machine shop make me very nice hub centric spacers. I get absolutly no wheel vibration.
Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts

I'm new to this or any forum and I need a little help posting a photo. I do have an awesome 300C SRT8 that you may want. How do I post it?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I can see that 3 others are online now, can any of you help me post a photo?
the best way is to get a free hosting site like photobucket. There you download your pics from your camera...can do some easy editing then all you do is copy the html link into HERE....the same space you that you type.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sick!

Very nice, sick, too much for my own taste, but cool looking. Good Job...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts