Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are acouple of things im plaining on adding to my BB Touring. Lmk what yous think & if i should get something different.

List in no order -

Rear 300c Taillamps - $181.45 (Still Thinking On These)

Trenz Vertical Billet Grille - $269.95 (This Is The Grille I Want)

Stainless Steel Pillar Post Covers - $54.95 (Who Sells The Best Quality Ones ?)

Wing Emblem - $39.95

Chrome Side Mirrors - $292.60 (Both)

Chrome Door Handles - $153.80 (All 4)

2 Tone Interior - Gotta Get a Price On This (Must Put Black On The Jade)

Dipping Stock 17's In Chrome - Gotta Look For Places Who Do This

Tints - Dont Know How Much % To Get Them In

·
Registered
974 Posts
i have a base model and i have done most of these mods and i am very happy with them. i put the hemi tails in mine, and they look great, but there is only one thing about them. you can hook the tailights in very easily, but after you take your factory taillights out, take a look at the connector compared to the hemi connectors. these are different, but they still work. the only difference that there is, is that when you hit the brake, the top glows red and where the turn signals are, it glows yellow. this is not a problem to me, because i think it looks great, but to some others, it may pose a problem.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got some pics Ro.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...........................

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Joey you got a link or the contact info for the guy you got them from ? i'll order those asap.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Where,show me the way..

joey said:
These chrome strips were for sale on Ebay. I thought they looked good.
Can you tell me where on ebay?
I looked hard,no luck.
Maybe I can blame it on being an "Old Fart? :)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
NDENT and Lik2race,
I just tried finding them on Ebay, but couldn't :( . I saved that pic on Feb 24. The ad must have expired. I only saved the pic because I had never seen that mod before. I don't have a Touring so I wasn't looking to buy them. If I see them posted on Ebay again I will let you know.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just had my windows done last week. My car is Jade, and the tint I got was 35%. It looks SUPER! Actually the tint is a shade of green in it, so the matchup is really striking. Some tints have a gray, or blue tint to them. I just lucked out that it worked this way. GOOD LUCK with yours!

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think im gonna pick this up. $68.50 shipped isnt that bad. How do they look once installed Joey ?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
all those chrome strips look like are the cheap 'gumby chrome' you can pick up at autozone or pepboys for like $8 with 3MM tape. just dont want you guys to get ripped off paying almost $70 for them. i remember a member on here (i think midnight something or the other) said he had done the same thing to his fog trim and used the strips im talking about from autozone. same effect, just much cheaper. dont like seeing guys get ripped off. hope someone tries it out and comes out decent.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Midnight did the outta window trim. Im gonna contact him now to see what else he did & how it came out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts