Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again… Mopar at the Strip is a big Mopar event. I have secured at least 20 spots for us to be on display with Mopar. If you are going to race you will need to register and be there Friday – Sunday to compete. If you want to show your car send me a PM with your first and last name as we will be with Mopar. This is the perfect opportunity to display our cars and horse power to the old school guys. I will see what I can do about coordinating lodging for us. I will be leaving Saturday morning earlier like 3:00am to arrive by 7:00 for those who want to make the drive. Bottom line is let’s represent. If you know of others on the boards that want to attend send them a PM with this thread.

2008 Event

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
BT will be back to the West time zone. Dan and Nick will be arriving on Friday afternoon staying at Circus Circus. Flight home on Monday.

The boys are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Anyone needing anything or needing Dan's cell number PM me and we can help.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you will be at Mopar on the Strip Friday you may park with the Mopar crew. Pick up your pass at the Will Call booth. For Saturday we will be at the Cannery by 6:30am to stage up and make our way to the Speedway. I will post times and stops later for those of us who will leave Saturday morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts