Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chrysler just released a limited time price on the Mopar Cold Air Intake systems and we are passing on the savings. This price just became available today so orders placed and shipped before today are not eligible(so please don't ask). There is no minimum because we took the guess work out of it and pre-ordered enough to qualify for the special price. They are en route to our dealership and will have them early next week(9-19-05).

$249.95 no further discounts

Coupon Code CAI you must use this during checkout and orders must be placed on-line!

Offer expires 9-21-2005

ORDER HERE

·
Registered
35 Posts
Missed it

Let me know when it comes around again. I missed it by a few days.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Me too, I am ready also!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK OK, you talked me into it. We have 3 left as of 10-3-2005. First 3 people are in and the CAI coupon must be used and ordered on-line. Use the link above.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Done, thank you!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, hope I'm in I just filled in the information.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Did anyone else get the Mopar CAI and find that the only 2 nuts in the whole package that go on the only 2 bolts did not fit? They completely fit over the bolt. :AR15firin The threads were not even close... I was not a happy camper and would have been even more unhappy if I did not happen to have a couple extras from basketball hoop I bought a year ago!

Members or Wyckoff, have you ever hear of this complaint before?

Here is a pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HEMI4ME? said:
Did anyone else get the Mopar CAI and find that the only 2 nuts in the whole package that go on the only 2 bolts did not fit? They completely fit over the bolt. :AR15firin The threads were not even close... I was not a happy camper and would have been even more unhappy if I did not happen to have a couple extras from basketball hoop I bought a year ago!

Members or Wyckoff, have you ever hear of this complaint before?

Here is a pic.

Never heard of this problem.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I can send you the bolts back if you want, I will post pics later... They were not even close. At least 1-2 mm larger than the bolt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts