Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into purchasing some accessories for my 300C, (i.e. mudguards, locking gas cap, etc.) and was wondering if the parts listed on www.moparsupercenter.com were the "exact" same products I would receive if I were to order them from www.mopar.com.

The reason I ask is that supercenter seems to beat the the "official" mopar site's price on nearly everything.

Anybody deal with them and can speak as to whether they are selling the same, "official" merchandise?

Thanks!

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
JustForFun said:
I am looking into purchasing some accessories for my 300C, (i.e. mudguards, locking gas cap, etc.) and was wondering if the parts listed on www.moparsupercenter.com were the "exact" same products I would receive if I were to order them from www.mopar.com.

The reason I ask is that supercenter seems to beat the the "official" mopar site's price on nearly everything.

Anybody deal with them and can speak as to whether they are selling the same, "official" merchandise?

Thanks!

Moparsupercenter is top notch, have no fears they just beat everyone's price... Oh it is definetly "official" since they are an official Mopar dealer

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Id love to purchase something from them but their website is killing me! I cant view any items on any of my computers. Mac, safari, IE, mozzilla, netscape.. what gives?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Id love to purchase something from them but their website is killing me! I cant view any items on any of my computers. Mac, safari, IE, mozzilla, netscape.. what gives?
Sounds like a problem in your firewall or antivirus/internet security program settings kid.

·
Registered
515 Posts
We are a Chrysler, Jeep dealer that has opened up an online parts catalog. The items we sell are factory items with all factory warranties and such. We do also offer some additional items such as the grilles from aftermarket sources. If you are ever having any problems with the site, just give us a call, we will do everything we can to help you.

Ted

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ted,

Thanks for chiming in. And everyone else - thanks for the feedback and confidence in regards to Mopar Supercenter. I will be placing an order soon.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I will recommend them. Excellent communication, service and shipment. Did the impossible to satisfying your needs.

HR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts