Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
LOL. It just had to happen, didn't it, Tekhen?

What I'm wondering, though, is . . .

How they gonna get those big blingy 300's into Jacob's store, let alone the display cases???

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NR,

to each his/her own.. but a JtJ multi color clock??
I wish they would work on the performance mods just as much as they are on the "I" candy

·
Registered
283 Posts
did you notice the light up DUB door sills? The lower fog light mesh? Might be nice to actually get some decent pieces out of Mopar.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I scoff at Jacob the Jeweler! My 300c will be fitted with a Breitling and nothing less! Now If I could only figure out how to wind the damn thing and get it to light up at night... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :D :D ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
You'll be happy to hear that Mopar and Breitling in conjunction with Rolex, have signed a joint agreement to pursue a self winding, rotating car rack that will fit in a garage.

So, whilst your sleeping, your clock will be gently wound!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05HemiC said:
You'll be happy to hear that Mopar and Breitling in conjunction with Rolex, have signed a joint agreement to pursue a self winding, rotating car rack that will fit in a garage.

So, whilst your sleeping, your clock will be gently wound!
nothing like keeping the new kinetic watch going!
what if you don't have a garage???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well if you don't have a garage, get ready for a heck of a lot of attention when your cars parked outside for the night!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Have any of you guys check this site out?

http://www.dubedition.com/

I plan on dubbing out my SRT8 if I ever get it. Plan on doing the TIS 07 in 22inch. Hope they fit! :cool:

But I'm with Laidback, I wouldn't mind having the lighted door sils. Sweet!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The lighted door entry guards (non-Dub version) have been available on the Chrysler/Mopar accessory website for quite sometime already, and they were still listed there a few days ago when I last checked. I'm sure that our Supporting Chrysler Parts Vendor might be able to help you acquire some of these, as I've been considering some of these for my car as well. :cool:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
that looks like it lights up blue. if it was green to match all the interior lights, id definatly be in, especially if the DUB one was availble in that color. i had some lighted door sills on my old mazda 6, and kinda grew tired of them after a while. i think im good with the non illuminated chrome sills i got on my C for now, unless these are what im talking about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts