1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Not to the Brooklands but I might go the Santa Pod event

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I hadn't heard of this event before, but I might attend as I'm also in the area. Time permitting, it may be worthwhile popping next door into Mercedes-Benz World for a quick look-around.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I'm currently planning on attending the event and will keep a look-out for any other 300Cs present. If anyone would like to meet up, I would be happy to PM my mobile number.

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately I can't make it, shame as it would have been good to have met a few more fellow owners! Hope the weather holds up.

Stef

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Sorry you won't be there Stef, but thanks anyway for bringing it to the Forum's attention. Maybe there will be another opportunity soon. The forecast doesn't look too good for Sunday, but having acquired my "day pass", I'm keen to use it! If there's an award for the best 300C, I may well walk away with it at this rate!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
If there's an award for the best 300C, I may well walk away with it at this rate!
its a good job Stef isnt going,I think you may lose,if I was going aswell as Stef you'd still get 2nd prize.lol

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Great day out at Brooklands

Had a great day today at Brooklands. The weather turned out to be superb, against all expectations. As my 300C was the only one to turn up in the display area, I was allocated a special parking bay. No trophy though! There were a couple of other 300Cs in the public car park, but I never met their owners.

Also managed to take in Mercedes-Benz World, next door, which I can thoroughly recommend and the aviation musuem with its pre-production Concorde. Note the photo of the car which looks like a Harrier launch platform!

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like a good day! I didn't make it as the weather forecast was bad so we decided to spend the day doing some indoor jobs on the house, once started had to finish!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I didn't make it as the weather forecast was bad
Experience has taught me to pay little heed to our expensively run Met Office forecasters. All week, they had been predicting heavy rain for Sunday - even until 10am Sunday morning. By Sunday evening the forecast had been revised (retrospectively) to "cloudy". Very clever! I wonder how much computing power that took.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts