Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Just depends on what you are looking for. I wouldnt personally spend the money on the Mopar ones, just because they hardly lower the car any. We put a set on a Charger RT a few years back, and there was little difference sitting beside a stock one. If you wanted to go that route, I would say to go for a used set of SRT8 takeoffs. That would be the same drop, and you would get the Bilstein's. Like I said, it is all about what you want.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
This thread sounds like a good time for me to ask a stupid question (please forgive my ignorance). Just what is the benefit of changing the springs? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
The most common reason is to get the lowered look. Sometimes people want it because it can lead to better handling. Either way you look at it, the result is going to be a stiffer ride. If I were to lose the factory ride, I would at least go with something that would look alot different than stock. I say go with the Eibach Sportlines, which is a 2" drop.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
it did good for mine i got a full inch all the way around.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Well, maybe the mopar springs look good with wheels on it. Yours looks great Mexi! The only car that I have seen in person with these springs was the charger I was referring to earlier, but it was on stock wheels. Its a tough call on what company to deal with, but it all boils down with how low you want to go

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mopar ones seem expensive.may go for eibach pro kits.drop 1.6 inch is alright.cos my country road is too bad..if drop too lower may hit the car.anyway mexi can u post bigger pic of ur 300c??it look really nice.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts