Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its time I jump on and introduce myself, the boys here at NMG are bugging me to do so. (chris):twak:
Thank you to all the for the support regarding Mopar Performance. I have already had contact with a some people from the forum wanting to join up.
I met John (Hemi57) who had a tour of our Fixed Operations at the dealership.
Its fantastic to see the great response we have had already so early after the launch of Mopar Performance. I dont think Chrysler Australia had anticipated this kind of response either.
Myself, Phil, Linton and Craig with Chrysler Australia attended the launch of Mopar Performance in Brisbane at Mopar Sunday (sorry Chris you couldnt go :)).
Myself, I have Parts back ground in Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge. I am the Mopar Performance Parts Interpreter within the dealership.
I already have a Mopar Performance Camshaft and lifter kit on order for a 5.7 300C as well as a Mopar Performance Exhaust kit Catback, Torque converter, Trans Controller and many others to suit the 5.7L 300C - if all goes well we are going to put together a 300C Mopar Performance Demo 300C with erything in it, will post phots when we do.
If theres any help i can give just yell out.

Look forward to chating to you all

p.s To all those who have contacted me regarding Memberships I will be contacting you all early next week.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In Addition

I am about to send Chrysler a list of the all the people who have signed up through us with their details and vehicle details early next week.
For any others intending on becoming a Mopar Performance Member please contact me either via email or phone so i can ad you to the list.
If you havent seen the original Thread here it is again
“Mopar Performance Member”
At a ridiculous one off price of
$30.00 AUD (norm $55.00)
Offer expires 30th September 2008
This membership will entitle you to the following Benefits avalible only at Northern Motor Group, Bundoora, Melbourne.
1) 10% discount on all Parts and Service items (Yes all parts, labour, oils etc)
This includes tyres until 31st December 2008.
2) Free Polo Shirt, Mopar hat, Pen, Mopar Stickers, (“Mopar Performance”)
3) Exclusive numbered membership card and certificate,
4) Exclusive access to our Service Technicians to answer your questions direct.
5) Event Offers
6) More offers to follow
7) Optional membership renewal after each year at $25.00 (to be confirmed)
8)Website directing to members areas regarding “Mopar Performance Centers” and
Forums including questions and answers to the Chrysler backed pro stock team.
There is simply not enough space to place all the benefits of becoming a Mopar Performance Member so call Chris on (03) 94665899 or e-mail Chris on [email protected] or you can contact myself details are listed below.
:pat:
On another point I have an enquiry on the interior lamp on the 300C, I am trying to find out if the LED type in the later 300C fits the Normal type found in the early 300C's I have a list a mile long in the parts catalogue dont want to check em all, its funny we are a Chrysler Dealership and I couldnt find a 300C to look at.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Jamie, it is terrific to have you signed up mate. Members now have real access to a top notch Mopar Part guru.

Some of those things you have in the pipeline sound great and showed how switched on your guys and you management is for the needs and wants of the owners. I wish your whole venture the greatest success,

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Hi mate, Is the 10% only at the Dealer I subscribe to or is it AUST Wide? and is it only at Mopar Performance Dealers? or can I use this for any Chrysler Parts also?

10% discount applies to all genuine parts, accessories and mechandise by Mopar Performance Dealers.
However Northern Motor Group are extending this offer across the board to all purchases through parts or service, ( i.e Tyres, filters, labour, etc... )

Regards
Chris.

·
Registered
302 Posts
So is it worth joining if you are based in Sydney?
For what its worth I'm in Sydney and I joined! I reckon its well worth the $30.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
So is it worth joining if you are based in Sydney?
Absolutely worth joining no matter where you are. There are Mopar Performance dealers right around the country so that is not an issue.

Northern Motor Group here in Melbourne are offering specials and discounts to 3CF members as well, on mail order.

The $30 is well spent as you get more than that value in the membership pack too.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Did you guys get my email I sent ages ago. I have not heard anything back. I want in :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts