Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Group: Last year, preceeding the Mopar Spring Fling at Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA, a Speed Festival was held at Willow Springs near Rosamond, CA.

This year, the second annual Spring Fling Speed Festival is being held on May 1, a Thursday at Willow Spring again. This event is for any Mopars, old and new. I will have my 68 Barracuda Formula S as well as my 300C SRT-8 at the event. This all day event will give entrants all the track time they want and is specifically geared toward beginners....so don't feel intimidated. Last year we had a number of LX cars as well as some old Nascar winged warriors. Pretty neat to see these old cars lapping the track in anger with the new LX beauties trailing behind.

If you are interested in finding out more, visit alltimeracing.com for all the details like how much, when it starts, etc or contact me off list.

Look forward to seeing you at Willow on May 1st.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spring Fling Speed Festival

Hey Group: I thought I would bump this up again in case some may have missed it.

If you have always wanted to drive on a fast sports car course with all the instruction you want, contact Tim Herren as noted above for details. Due to scheduling problems, all Willow Springs weekends are filled even before the year starts, so we are only able to get Thursdays at this time. I know this is an inconvenient day but other days are impossible....even though I have the track owner as a patient as well as some of the staff.

Just shows you how much influence I have!

Tim and I welcome any questions! Sign up and have a ball. One word of warning though, driving around the racetrack can be habit forming as I am sure many of the LX's that entered our first LX day a Willow will confirm.

Hey Group: Last year, preceeding the Mopar Spring Fling at Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA, a Speed Festival was held at Willow Springs near Rosamond, CA.

This year, the second annual Spring Fling Speed Festival is being held on May 1, a Thursday at Willow Spring again. This event is for any Mopars, old and new. I will have my 68 Barracuda Formula S as well as my 300C SRT-8 at the event. This all day event will give entrants all the track time they want and is specifically geared toward beginners....so don't feel intimidated. Last year we had a number of LX cars as well as some old Nascar winged warriors. Pretty neat to see these old cars lapping the track in anger with the new LX beauties trailing behind.

If you are interested in finding out more, visit alltimeracing.com for all the details like how much, when it starts, etc or contact me off list.

Look forward to seeing you at Willow on May 1st.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts