1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Ill be honest, that looks like the same grill taht someone posted here before with the B emblem.
Also, it looks like it about a half inch pushed out.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ooppss!! LOL!

I guess I should have refreshed the post before I finally got around to posting a reply!

You beat me to it HealeyRIck!

JFF:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
dj griff

JustForFun said:
You do realize that this grill is plastic don't you? It is NOT stainless.

Just and FYI.

JFF:D
whats up guys i have that grill for about 5 months now on my mid-night blue touring with dub insert and love it ,you can see it from the richmond VA meet that was on the 28th of JAN. let me know what you think? PLEASE

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to paint the insert black and leave the chrome surround. Like another forum member did. I think this would look sharp on my black SRT.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
cvp33 said:
I want to paint the insert black and leave the chrome surround. Like another forum member did. I think this would look sharp on my black SRT.
It DOES look very good..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
edwin griffith said:
whats up guys i have that grill for about 5 months now on my mid-night blue touring with dub insert and love it ,you can see it from the richmond VA meet that was on the 28th of JAN. let me know what you think? PLEASE
I saw the picture from the VA meet. That grille is exactly what I'm looking for. You say you intalled it 5 months ago? Any issues with pitting, peeling, etc. on the chrome? Let me know as I'm looking to order this tonight.

·
Registered
120 Posts
dj griff

cvp33 said:
I saw the picture from the VA meet. That grille is exactly what I'm looking for. You say you intalled it 5 months ago? Any issues with pitting, peeling, etc. on the chrome? Let me know as I'm looking to order this tonight.
the grill is great man ,no pitting or peeling you will love it!!!! you can also buy it with the chrysler insert

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
cvp33 said:
CVP, I like the grill as well. If you do order and install, can you let us know if you run into any install issues and, of course, post the pics:cool:

Moose.

·
Registered
120 Posts
dj griff

Moose said:
CVP, I like the grill as well. If you do order and install, can you let us know if you run into any install issues and, of course, post the pics:cool:

Moose.
yo,moose the dealer said there was no installation issues with this grill

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
edwin griffith said:
yo,moose the dealer said there was no installation issues with this grill
Did Starr Motors install yours? How much? Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
the car on e-bay is my car. the seller asked me whether he could get and use the pics.

the quality is good, fitment is good, yes it is plastic and no, it does not stick out.

the fact that the grill is plastic saved me probably quite some money, when some idiot backed into my car on a parking lot (and left of course).
the grill gave first and the front faschia was not damaged. with a metall grill the damage would have been worse.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have had this on my car for awhle now

Looks great i say, but the only install issue i had was it had molded tabs like the stock grill, and i couldnt get them to snap in. i just broke them off and used the screws

i have a few nicks in this grill since i drive ALOT. and it isnt peeling or anything.

if it does, i think i will have it painted black and keep the wings chrome. =)

michael

choppersrule said:
the car on e-bay is my car. the seller asked me whether he could get and use the pics.

the quality is good, fitment is good, yes it is plastic and no, it does not stick out.

the fact that the grill is plastic saved me probably quite some money, when some idiot backed into my car on a parking lot (and left of course).
the grill gave first and the front faschia was not damaged. with a metall grill the damage would have been worse.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
i love my t-304 grill from speedandrun.com bolts on over stock grill in15 minutes or less and looks sharp imho.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts