Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know that the summer has finally started to show signs of finally making it to these rural parts of the world and I'm enjoying the new 300C CRD more than ever!

In my last post I wrote about the KW2 coil overs, that I just fell in love with. Now I've swapped the studded winter tires & stock wheels for my new 20" summer wheels and whitewall GoodYear F1 supercar tires! They fit the cars image perfectly IMO, they make it look like John Gotti wouldn't mind a ride in one... :biggrin:

And the last but not least, had the car re-mapped... For those of us that have never had their diesel car re-mapped it will totally transform the drivability and performance into a whole new level! :fing02: I now have 262hp & 608nm tq... I get low 6's 0-100 times and I topped the car at 248Kmh.

I will remove the particlecatalyst and go with even more radical mapping that will give me a solid 300hp figure... More of that later...

Here's few pics of the car:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Beautifully presented 'Groovyjay'...great colour choice and the roof antenna even looks good!...could you give us a couple of interior shots?

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
OK, how come it is supposed to be a 2006 model with that aerial on the roof? But oh those wheels .................. and the polishing thereof.
Cheers John

·
Registered
144 Posts
OK, how come it is supposed to be a 2006 model with that aerial on the roof? But oh those wheels .................. and the polishing thereof.
Cheers John
Looks like an 08 model to me, what with the bee sting aerial and the boot spoiler, plus the new rear light clusters.

SDM197.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Cheers John
He told us he bought an 08 model a while back; just hasn't changed his 'label'. Nice whitewalls; are these available in the UK?

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Ah-ha, he had me totally baffled there. I still say "oh those wheels .................. and the polishing thereof." I hope they don't have a late salting of the roads in Finland!!!
Beautiful though!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice, the wheels do work well with the colour, would get rid of the blue on the plates, change the orange to clear lenses and get rid of the grille and it would be sorted in my eyes.:fing02:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looking for new ideas to boost horsepower!!!

Been checking out all the rides here and everyone is better than the other.Just picked up 2005 300 Touring.

+ K&M cold air intake
+Magna flows dual exhaust

Need some more ideas to boost horsepower.Stock was 250 supposedly , don't know what it is now.Any ideas for performance boost please PM me.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Surprisingly handsome--well done!!! :fing02:

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
those tires are so fresh they still have stickers to prove it..good job mate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks every1 for the kind words. I had the tires custom made by a shop in the US. Wheels are TSW Holsten 20"x8.5" all around. And the tires are 255 in every corner. I will post some interior shots during the weekend, there's few changes to my old 2006 model. :fing02:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts