Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got the most mileage on their SRT8????


Post your mileage.


I know it's not me, but I'm at 1800miles already after a month! :eek:

(Hey you Canucks, do the Km's per Mile conversion and then post. :D )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
vvv90 said:
Who's got the most mileage on their SRT8????


Post your mileage.


I know it's not me, but I'm at 1800miles already after a month! :eek:

(Hey you Canucks, do the Km's per Mile conversion and then post. :D )
Since YOU want to know, YOU do the frickin conversion!!! :AR15firin







(Happy Monday!! :wave: )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jjs said:
Since YOU want to know, YOU do the frickin conversion!!! :AR15firin







(Happy Monday!! :wave: )

SRT8's only! Don't make me use this! *whips out jjs repellant*

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
vvv90 said:
SRT8's only! Don't make me use this! *whips out jjs repellant*

Hey, just trying to start the week off right!! :silly:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,583 Posts
2900 km's or 1740 miles after about 3 1/2 months.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,300 Posts
steve88 said:
HAAS. you are going to win!
No way. SRT8/BMW took delivery on March 25th. On May 28th he reported having "over 7000 miles" on his SRT-8 already. (I know he did at least one round trip from Michigan to Florida and back almost immediately after taking delivery).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
ZERO F'ING MILES!!!!!!



Man, that felt good......Sorry vvv, but I'm nearing my limit on the delays, BS, etc on getting this car....so responding to your post served as a kind of release....I'll go back to my corner now......

Ron
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gtrdude4 said:
ZERO F'ING MILES!!!!!!



Man, that felt good......Sorry vvv, but I'm nearing my limit on the delays, BS, etc on getting this car....so responding to your post served as a kind of release....I'll go back to my corner now......

Ron
No need. Do the memories of my "waiting woes" evade you?

Rant on my friend!!!!

However, I was expecting Chris Butler to be the first with that response. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
69 Posts
The hell with this, who's got the least miles?

12.

But then I just bought it this morning...:fing26:

Ray

vvv90 said:
Who's got the most mileage on their SRT8????


Post your mileage.


I know it's not me, but I'm at 1800miles already after a month! :eek:

(Hey you Canucks, do the Km's per Mile conversion and then post. :D )
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Trainwreck said:
The hell with this, who's got the least miles?

12.

But then I just bought it this morning...:fing26:

Ray
Congrats trainwreck... :biggrin:
Why aren't you out DRIVING???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trainwreck said:
The hell with this, who's got the least miles?

12.

But then I just bought it this morning...:fing26:

Ray
That's nothing to brag about!! :fing26:

Why aren't you out driving instead of talking to us chuckle heads?! :D
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top