Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My young bloke and I just returned from motor show.
Ripped, not a 300c or SRT Jeep to be found.
:pat:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Strange they wouldn't have the 300C there.

·
Registered
439 Posts
:pat: :pat: No 300's at the show?? how stupid, then why is their heaps of 300c tv ads playing,eg this mor'ning sunday 3 ads in 20 mins':thumbsdow BTW their is also no porsche or merc' s at motor show,:thumbsdow cheers vince

·
Registered
246 Posts
Also no Aston Martins, Bentleys or Rolls Royce, my tattslotto dream cars.

Bit sad really.

But no 300C's especially the new 2008 model that is deranged!!!

Wake up Chrysler Australia.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just got home myself and not at all impressed I must say!
There was less on show than in previous years and it seems more like a big sales convention for standard cars now!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Wow, I really called it in that other topic on the Brisbane International Motor show! Nothing but plastic-fantastic imports and 4x4's as far as the eye can see. Personally I hate motor shows because all they do is showcase how far the Australian motor industry has gone down the $hitter.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Have received an Invitation from the General to go and have a look at the new Wagon. From all your comments I think I will stay at home. Sock draw needs cleaning up.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i went on the weekend and walked out after 25mins and looked at only 4 cars. I dont look at the cars i'm not even slightly interested in possibly buying, which means lambo's for example dont get but a passing glance from me. Looked at an M3, some electric blue Lexus that was revolving around on a turntable out of everyone's reach, the W427 holden, and actually that was it 3 cars not 4. I was very disappointed Mercedes didnt have a presence there I really wanted to check out the E63 and CLS63 models.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
i went on the weekend and walked out after 25mins and looked at only 4 cars. I dont look at the cars i'm not even slightly interested in possibly buying, which means lambo's for example dont get but a passing glance from me. Looked at an M3, some electric blue Lexus that was revolving around on a turntable out of everyone's reach, the W427 holden, and actually that was it 3 cars not 4. I was very disappointed Mercedes didnt have a presence there I really wanted to check out the E63 and CLS63 models.
Maybe Paula & I hold the record. Just a little over 15 minutes. Geeze I am glad I got freeby tickets.

Looked at the Audis, wanted to check out the Frauds but they were swamped by too many bogans, checked out the W127 & commode coupe, the Bolwell and that was about it. Really, who is remotely interested in Kias, Suzukis, Hyundais, Toyotas, Mitsubitsies, Protons and other lesser crud?

Whoops, maybe I deserve one of these :buttkick:

ps. the Chrysler Group Australia stand was woeful. :nono:

·
Registered
499 Posts
John,
Glad I took the hint from the Forum and spent time on the sock draw.
Lets hope the organisers can get their act together for next year.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Yep - one of the worst Motor Shows I've been to. Glad I didn't pay for my own tickets (perk of working in the industry).

Chrysler - what a disgrace. The hero car for the brand, and arguably the car that saved the company from extinction, the 300C, not even there. Inexcusable.

The whole Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler stand was an embarrasment to the company. They would have been better off not even being there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They should have had the sign at their stand changed to

1 Chrysler and 1 Jeep on show

poor effort this year, i went to the pre public viewing and was bored out of my mind

1 - 17 of 17 Posts