Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These folders are fabulous, frankly the MP3 is pretty useless without them. Their creation has been discussed elswhere. Burning the Data disc was the simple part, drag and drop the folder and burn. The time consuming part was putting all the songs in thie folders.

Anyone else notice the random (RDM) feature does not work on data discs, the same song repeats.

On the home theatre it only plays as a DVD i.e. the receiver has to be in DVD mode, CD mode does not work (not a probem).

·
Registered
281 Posts
Random works fine on the one disc I tried it on, which has no folder and just a bunch of MP3s. It was a Xmas disc I made in a rush one day. The bad thing on all the discs I've done is the unit will not sort based on the track # tag, instead by filename so the songs are never in the right order.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, random works on non folders, no big deal not to work with a folder, just an observation. Mine sorts close my laptop HD, since I don't have track # memorized, I just go by the title that pops up. These folders really bring out the real beauty in MP3, it does me no good to have 250 songs if I have to scroll through 200 to find a song I am looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts