Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are a set of MPG Calpier Covers. I had these on my 2011 300 3.6L Touring. I checked with MPG and was told that they will fit any 2011 and up 300 with single piston front calipers and 18" or larger wheels. I was hoping to use them on my 2012 Hemi but the front calipers are two piston. These were a custom order with no logo. They are in good condition. Some light scratching / swirl marks. You could probably polish most of them out but you can't see it when mounted and they will just come back because of where these things live. These covers are $230 new. So all you 3.6L V6 owners, here is a great chance to get some nice caliper covers at half the price.

$100.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What's the part number on those caliper covers?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the model # on those caliper covers?
The model number is 12181. You can see it stamped on the backs if you zoom in on the photo. I called MPG to verify fitment and they told me that they will fit any 2011 & up 300 with single piston front calipers. Which would be all of the V6s. I'm not sure if any of the 5.7s have single piston front calipers but my 2012 300S has 2 piston fronts, otherwise I would be keeping them.

2012 300S 5.7 V8

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By chance do you have pictures of them on your old car?
I found a photo of the front caliper cover on my 2011 300. Not the best resolution, but if you zoom in you can see it.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested? Make me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.