Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a private message. My car is in status F - past frame, and into paint. Might be done by noon tomorrow.

·
Registered
856 Posts
JMatt said:
Just got a private message. My car is in status F - past frame, and into paint. Might be done by noon tomorrow.
Nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
679 Posts
congrats JMATT....do you have a "ship date" (I ask because I have a ship date of 3/18, but no build date.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My original build date was tomorrow (3/4) and my ship date is monday (3/7). In theory that's three days, but in my case it's across a weekend, so I 'm not sure when you should expect yours to be built.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
JMatt said:
Hi jMatt:

Thanks for your thread. :D Nice touch. :) I saw your request at the Brampton forum. I posted one there and just wanted to hear it from someone who was in the delivery room that she'd been born or from someone who had access to the birth records. I asked if she squealed when she popped out. I don't think I can relax till I get confirmation.. Imagine if all the comments wern't about my car? :mad: SCARY

Rambit

·
Registered
679 Posts
JMatt said:
My original build date was tomorrow (3/4) and my ship date is monday (3/7). In theory that's three days, but in my case it's across a weekend, so I 'm not sure when you should expect yours to be built.

Thanks! Let us know if she feels as good as she looks. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts