Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys im prolly the only one brave enought to post my honda here lol. please be nice in your comments :wink1:. ooh and i would trade my car in for a srt-8 in a hartbeat

2004 Honda civic SI hatchback

Engine:
2.0 liter K20A3 DOHC
AEM V2 intake

Exterior:
Tsunami polyurathane body kit
Molded sideskirts
JDM CTR projector H.I.D headlights
JDM CTR front and rear red H's
Mugen replica carbon fiber hood
Mugen replica carbon fiber 3 way adjustable wing
15% black limo tint
Shaved all other emblems

Interior:
UKDM CTR gauge cluster
JDM CTR red H on steering wheel
Leather shift boot matching interior
Leather parking break cover matching interior

suspension:
Lowerd on megan racing springs 2 inch
Rear upper strut bar

Wheels and tires:
R1 racing GTR10's 17x7 in hyperblack
205/40zr17 nitto neo gen tires

Electronics:
Kenwood 815 TV/DVD/CD reciver with touchscreen controls
Infinity reference 6 1/2 coaxils front and back
2 12 inchMB quartz preimium subwoofers mounted in a sealed box
PPI 4480 4 channel amp
Rockford fosgate 1500bd monoblock amp

Engine:
2.0 liter K20A3 DOHC
AEM V2 intake

Exterior:
Molded sideskirts
15% black limo tint
Shaved all other emblems

Interior:
UKDM CTR gauge cluster
JDM CTR red H on steering wheel
Leather shift boot matching interior
Leather parking break cover matching interior

suspension:
Lowerd on megan racing springs 2 inch
Rear upper strut bar

Wheels and tires:
R1 racing GTR10's 17x7 in hyperblack
205/40zr17 nitto neo gen tires

Electronics:
Kenwood 815 TV/DVD/CD reciver with touchscreen controls
Infinity reference 6 1/2 coaxils front and back
2 12 inchMB quartz preimium subwoofers mounted in a sealed box
PPI 4480 4 channel amp
Rockford fosgate 1500bd monoblock amp

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Hey tommy, soon to be known as "Braveheart", thanks for sharing... we love pics, and most everyone here is nice! :wink1: :biggrin:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Car looks nice. Hondas are super transportation and I highly respect anyone who tastefully personalizes whatever they drive. I debated with myself before buying my 300C, regarding what I wanted in a car. After driving the 300C it was obvious that it was transport-ation. I found myself in a place I never imagined. To me its the difference between James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lmhoward said:
Car looks nice. Hondas are super transportation and I highly respect anyone who tastefully personalizes whatever they drive. I debated with myself before buying my 300C, regarding what I wanted in a car. After driving the 300C it was obvious that it was transport-ation. I found myself in a place I never imagined. To me its the difference between James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock.
yea i would love a 300c but 30,000 is too much for my little paycheck lol . it seems alot of you guys have money lol on this site . i read the sig under everyones names and some of you have 2 or 3 of these monsters :biggrin:

i like the honda very much . all i need is a turbo and i can be in 12 -13 sec range . i swear lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yea, I know what a Hondas can do and it twists my longjohns that american manufacturers don't seem to care. I started with a 61 VW beetle so don't feel bad. At your age I couldn't afford the equivalent of your Honda. My first new car was a 78 AMX. I put Clifford Research headers and intake maniflod, dual exhaust, Holly 4bbl carb., ignition upgrade etc. It was a fast 6 cyl., but even a underpowered V8 is, I don't know how to explain it, more flexible. So much more is possible without making it uncivilized for everyday use. Look at the 300C, it goes slow with grace, comfort, style, its a tiger when called upon, goes fast so easily, and I mean easily. No noise, screaming engine, just whoosh. With your eyes closed in the passenger seat you have no idea except for the backward pressure in the seat. Its almost like magic. Man, some Honda's fly but it's like armageddon. All sound and fury. Perfect for a young man. You can make it go like a bat out of hell but is it good for anything else? Low end power makes for big fun in the city. I'm sincerely glad your here and hope you stick around. Some people on this forum are scary smart. You found us and now you are ours, ahahahahahah.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmhoward said:
Yea, I know what a Hondas can do and it twists my longjohns that american manufacturers don't seem to care. I started with a 61 VW beetle so don't feel bad. At your age I couldn't afford the equivalent of your Honda. My first new car was a 78 AMX. I put Clifford Research headers and intake maniflod, dual exhaust, Holly 4bbl carb., ignition upgrade etc. It was a fast 6 cyl., but even a underpowered V8 is, I don't know how to explain it, more flexible. So much more is possible without making it uncivilized for everyday use. Look at the 300C, it goes slow with grace, comfort, style, its a tiger when called upon, goes fast so easily, and I mean easily. No noise, screaming engine, just whoosh. With your eyes closed in the passenger seat you have no idea except for the backward pressure in the seat. Its almost like magic. Man, some Honda's fly but it's like armageddon. All sound and fury. Perfect for a young man. You can make it go like a bat out of hell but is it good for anything else? Low end power makes for big fun in the city. I'm sincerely glad your here and hope you stick around. Some people on this forum are scary smart. You found us and now you are ours, ahahahahahah.
yea , you guys got me lol. im here and i am sticking around :) . i was curuios of the same thing with hp per liter . if american cars had this then the srt-8 would have then 610hp . why not do this . is there somthing stopping them from doing this . i was wondering this for a while lol. im 23 by the way . i herd amx cars where pretty nice . just to let you know i love classic cars . i would do anything for a 70 hemi cuda in that yellow with white interio. hmmm

·
Registered
331 Posts
Do you know how many 16 to 22 year olds wrapped their brand new Trans Ams, Mustangs, Camaros, Roadrunners etc. around a tree? Now we have traction control and ABS to control stupidity, inexperience and ignorance. Even with traction control on, don't try a panic U-Turn in a 300c. I missed the big horsepower and torque days. Too economically challenged at the time. So every now and then I forget how gentle you have to be going around a tight corner. That is why manufacturers take great care in what goes on the road. Not to mention, cost of production, demand etc. Young folks all want huge horsepower but can't afford it. Older folks can afford it but value civility as highly. I love the 300c because it does so many things well. I've never had a car as versatile. It's far from perfect, but at this place and time, to me it's the best overall. Not the fastest. Not the most luxurious etc. But what an overall package. And your friends CSRT8. D#*m

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmhoward said:
Do you know how many 16 to 22 year olds wrapped their brand new Trans Ams, Mustangs, Camaros, Roadrunners etc. around a tree? Now we have traction control and ABS to control stupidity, inexperience and ignorance. Even with traction control on, don't try a panic U-Turn in a 300c. I missed the big horsepower and torque days. Too economically challenged at the time. So every now and then I forget how gentle you have to be going around a tight corner. That is why manufacturers take great care in what goes on the road. Not to mention, cost of production, demand etc. Young folks all want huge horsepower but can't afford it. Older folks can afford it but value civility as highly. I love the 300c because it does so many things well. I've never had a car as versatile. It's far from perfect, but at this place and time, to me it's the best overall. Not the fastest. Not the most luxurious etc. But what an overall package. And your friends CSRT8. D#*m

yea i know what you mean . i think i drive pretty well . i dont act stupid on the road. ive never raced either and by that i mean me and somone else at a redlight wanted to go. never did that . too afraid i might crash and kill somone else . i want to kill myself its one thing , but i dont want to take out other people in the process . yea i want my freinds car baddd lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tommy, my son has a 96 Honda EX with some mods. I have fun driving it, light & quick. He hopes to get a WRX next which means I'll have to get an SRT8 to chase his butt down. Hondas are still the tuner's dream. Yours is loaded and I know you have fun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Metallic said:
Tommy, my son has a 96 Honda EX with some mods. I have fun driving it, light & quick. He hopes to get a WRX next which means I'll have to get an SRT8 to chase his butt down. Hondas are still the tuner's dream. Yours is loaded and I know you have fun.

lol, yea i do have alot of fun in this car

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Tommy you have a very beautiful ride that you take great pride in showing others. We can all appreciate the amount of time/effort and $ you have obviously put into your ride to make it “yours.” I commend your thoughts about racing and not being stupid.
Someday you will be able to buy your own SRT8- then look out! :biggrin:
So enjoy your ride and thanks for sharing! Happy New Year! :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Nice pics, Tommy. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you're a "gearhead" and - might I say - a young one who seems to have his feet planted firmly on the ground. Good things come to he who waits!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Northern Rider said:
Nice pics, Tommy. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you're a "gearhead" and - might I say - a young one who seems to have his feet planted firmly on the ground. Good things come to he who waits!
thankyou very much. i always wait lol.

·
Registered
554 Posts
You should check out www.Hondashowoff.com. Be sure you check out my accord when you do. Its under 4u2nv. 1998 accord 4 door - Long Beach Blue

tommy said:
hey guys im prolly the only one brave enought to post my honda here lol. please be nice in your comments :wink1:. ooh and i would trade my car in for a srt-8 in a hartbeat

Engine:
2.0 liter K20A3 DOHC
AEM V2 intake

Exterior:
Molded sideskirts
15% black limo tint