·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
315 Posts
Only 7 LCD Monitors?
In California you need at least 2 monitors per passenger or you can't ride in the the Car Pool Lane.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey welcome to the club! You missed out on our last Socal meet this last weekend but we're planning a cruise day soon. It would be great to see you there and I'm sure that a bunch of us would like to ask you questions about your ride. Looks great and hopefully you'll join us.

·
Registered
315 Posts
LCD SUNBURN said:
Next On The List Suicide Rear Doors, Swapping 6" Headrests For 7" Headrests, 7" TV On Each Door, 7" Tv's on back Headrests, 3 7" TV's On Rear Armrest, Swapping 15" For 17" 360 Swivel, 12" In Between Backs Headrests,12" in Trunk on top w/2 10" on sides,4 more Tv's in trunk Somewhere.....28 TV'S total!!!!
Stupid me! I opened my mouth before reading you were adding 21 TV's for 28 TV's total.

Looking good.

·
Registered
845 Posts
A little overkill but it floats his boat. Hey bud is this a show car or your personal?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its my daily driven but its also my show car.....

I have a fully show car that i dont drive....... But this one is daily driven... im probably going to buy another car so that i wont drive this every day and go fully show on this one too....

That cruise day sounds really fun... Count me in!!!!!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Hey NCC, welcome! It would have been cool to see you last weekend. Car show season starts for me April 1st, but hopefully I'll see you at one of the local meets some day. In the meantime, enjoy the forums... lots of great people, advice, info and laughs!

·
Registered
68 Posts
300C_AWD said:
Only 7 LCD Monitors?
In California you need at least 2 monitors per passenger or you can't ride in the the Car Pool Lane.
LOL! ......... :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
NOKTURNAL CAR CLUB said:
hey guys & girls...... New to these forums.....nice cars...

come check out mine and tell me what you think

www.cardomain.com/id/n0kturnal

peace

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.. I can't wait to hook my car up. Of course i'm not gonna do all that but it will be cool too..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
hey guys, not sure if anyone is in CALIFORNIA here but this SATURDAY , MARCH 05 2005 is HOT IMPORT NIGHTS in Los Angeles, CA at the Los Angeles Convention Center. My car will be showcased there along with a couple of other cars from my club (dodge ram painted marble blue,electric hood,etc...) IF anyone is around stop by the show, you cant miss my car..... I'd be glad to meet you guys and chit chat.... peace!!!!

My Inner dash dims a little bit but only when its full blast, but i dont blast it... Ive blown 2 speakers already, gotta change from 1 ohm back to 4 ohm....

My HID kit is 23,000K but it is it's own ballast,relay & gas bulb so it does NOT dim......Fog lamps are HID also

cop pulled me over for my lights, told him they came stock HID from dealer and he believed it, SUCKER!!!

Again, HIN @ LA Convention Center Saturday March 5th, 2005 5pm-12am

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i need to update my site, i smoked my tail lights and put a lip kit on with a small spoiler.... looks pretty nice.... doing my seats and headliner charcoal suede to match doors and dash too.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts