Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my first of (hopefully) many posts on this forum. I own a 2011 Chrysler 300. Sadly, it's not a C. But hopefully you guys won't hate me too much. Here's some pictures, tell me what you think!

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Hey you roll what you have, you have what's best for your needs... no hating here! It's a nice ride! Like the murdered out look... don't believe I've seen a gen 2 black murked one... Looks good and welcome to the forum from Naples Florida!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome, and that murdered out look looks awesome!!!

We wont hate for you having a V6, not everyone needs the power of a hemi. It YOUR car its what YOU want!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, and that murdered out look looks awesome!!!

We wont hate for you having a V6, not everyone needs the power of a hemi. It YOUR car its what YOU want!!
Thank you! I actually haven't seen a gen 2 murdered. Not even online. As for it not being a V8 let's hope you speak for everyone!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome Ramos! Your car looks awesome! Love the murdered out on the 2nd gen. It's the first time I have seen it too!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great! Welcome from Charleston, SC!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks good! Now get them tails blacked out.

…and don't worry, we won't hate on you for not having a 'C'. Those of us who do have one still get some from those with SRT's ;)

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Looks good! Now get them tails blacked out.

…and don't worry, we won't hate on you for not having a 'C'. Those of us who do have one still get some from those with SRT's ;)
I'm a Black and Chrome guy myself, but I totally appreciated the Murdered Out look. Smoked out tails and also some "300 S" dark headlights will complete the look.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What product did you use for blacking out everything? Vinyl, plasti dip, paint etc?. Looks good.
It's dipped right now. I'm going to eventually get it professionally painted. But as a temporary thing, I think it came out great.

And yes, I'm going to tint the tails.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is the car itself dipped, or did it come black and you just dipped the accessories?
Either way, sweet looking ride man.

I'm looking into maybe getting my ride dipped so curious if the whole car is in these photos or not cause damn, it looks sharp!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is the car itself dipped, or did it come black and you just dipped the accessories?
Either way, sweet looking ride man.

I'm looking into maybe getting my ride dipped so curious if the whole car is in these photos or not cause damn, it looks sharp!
It's the stock black paint. The rims, grille, fog's, trims, and badges are all dipped.

Plasti-Dip is a very good product when it's applied correctly. My pieces have held up great so far against the exhausting heat of Arizona, wind, and anything else. I would go for it if I were you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's the stock black paint. The rims, grille, fog's, trims, and badges are all dipped.

Plasti-Dip is a very good product when it's applied correctly. My pieces have held up great so far against the exhausting heat of Arizona, wind, and anything else. I would go for it if I were you!
Oh okay, gotcha. Figured it was the stock paint.. I love the black on the new 2013/14 300's, it looks so sharp. Especially compared to the scratched and knick surface I'm currently working with -___-' haha oh well, good deal on the car so.

Hmm, maybe I will look at some cars that are dipped first-hand prior to committing but most testimonials have been like yours, all claiming it's a rock solid product and well worth using. Good to hear it yet again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some more photos I took yesterday. I couldn't hit any spots today, sadly. I'll keep this thread updated. Leave feedback!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts