Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being a lover of Transformers since a child and my love for cars especially my 300S I decided to do some artwork and make it into a Transformer! I named it Blackwing and made it from actual pictures of pieces from my own car including the front bumper, wheels, side views, suspension, Beats sub, taillights and my rear illuminated glowing wing. Designed the face as well. Can't wait for TF4 this summer!!

My page:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157643023096664/

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Pretty nifty... Now you can lobby for the actual movie producers to incorporate your idea just like "Bumble Bee"...if Chevy can have a part, why not Mopar, right?!! Hmmm...gotta think of a better name though... ...although, "Blackwing" doesn't sound all too bad...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Lol yeah I should! As many crappy cars they had in the series from Chevy, Mopar deserves a role! If I had a 3D printer I would definitely make the full model toy (action figurine). I chose Blackwing because of my car having black Chrysler wings in front and rear that glow and a black wing (spoiler) on rear deck lid and in a week black roof wing (spoiler) Idk maybe BlackFire. :dunno: Hey if "Bumble Bee" is derived just because of yellow car and black stripes I think its not too far a stretch! lol

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Thanks guys! Lol yeah I should! As many crappy cars they had in the series from Chevy, Mopar deserves a role! If I had a 3D printer I would definitely make the full model toy (action figurine). I chose Blackwing because of my car having black Chrysler wings in front and rear that glow and a black wing (spoiler) on rear deck lid and in a week black roof wing (spoiler) Idk maybe BlackFire. :dunno: Hey if "Bumble Bee" is derived just because of yellow car and black stripes I think its not too far a stretch! lol
Who knows? Maybe someone important is "listening" out there! :fing02:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts