Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my new shoes I love them TIS 02 22" with Pirelli Scorpion 265x35x22 rides great and looks better im dropping it soon 1.75 all around

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are few more

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Congrats... maybe it's an illusion, but it almost appears that your car doesn't need to be lowered?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ya the car looks hot with the TIS 01 wheels.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ya i might be an illusion cause it needs a drop!! but im very happy with the rims and it was worth the backorder wait

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the compliments guys!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks sweet! Love those deep wheels!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hmmm, looks familiar. Lookin' Good! Isn't it the worst playing the waiting game. I sold my 01's to my guy a couple months ago. I'm putting the TIS 05's on it (still waiting :mad: ). I'd like to know what you think. Some people like em', some hate em'.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha lol ya looks familiar sorry but i hat the 05's i dont like any of their new line up except the ones that look like 01's i think its the 2.7 or somethin and the black ones r hot how much u sell em for did u use spacers on these and did u have springs

·
Registered
391 Posts
the new TIS 07's are Awesome!I'll probably end up getting the Driv MVP's though.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Hmmm, looks familiar. Lookin' Good! Isn't it the worst playing the waiting game. I sold my 01's to my guy a couple months ago. I'm putting the TIS 05's on it (still waiting :mad: ). I'd like to know what you think. Some people like em', some hate em'.

Anth, i wish i woulda bought those from ya. The 05's will look bad too!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts